The Student Room Group

My neighbours are arguing

Apparently the mum didn't like that one of her daughters came in at this hour. Not a fan of her btw she slammed the door in my face once :yy: Well she let it close in my face and it's heavy so it slammed lmao. Never did anything to her except leave her father outside when he rang my doorbell off. And my mum yelled at them for spitting on the steps and I yelled at them for opening our post.

Anyway words are muffled but I managed to hear (when I pressed my ear to the wall like a jerk):

"You were hanging out with your friends" something something and the daughter I guess was like "excuse me ma'am but you're being ridiculous" lol and then the mum got loud, and now she's just whinging about something and I hear stomping

*popcorn*

Scroll to see replies

Keep us updated :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by 0to100
Apparently the mum didn't like that one of her daughters came in at this hour. Not a fan of her btw she slammed the door in my face once :yy: Well she let it close in my face and it's heavy so it slammed lmao. Never did anything to her except leave her father outside when he rang my doorbell off. And my mum yelled at them for spitting on the steps and I yelled at them for opening our post.

Anyway words are muffled but I managed to hear (when I pressed my ear to the wall like a jerk):

"You were hanging out with your friends" something something and the daughter I guess was like "excuse me ma'am but you're being ridiculous" lol and then the mum got loud, and now she's just whinging about something and I hear stomping

*popcorn*

Lol I was reading with suspense flowing over me, waiting for the WOW bit, or the question, then I realised there's not one.

But at least you've got something to entertain you at this time, other than TSR. My neighbours are too quiet...
Original post by MeYou2Night
Keep us updated :lol:

i hear the telly lol and voices and now smell weed as usual
Original post by elekro
Lol I was reading with suspense flowing over me, waiting for the WOW bit, or the question, then I realised there's not one.

But at least you've got something to entertain you at this time, other than TSR. My neighbours are too quiet...

nah my neigbours get along with each other in their family

if you want the WOW bit then spy on my family swear to god

they even told the landlords that we argue all the time :\
Original post by elekro

wait are you in attached or live in your own building?

I live in a multi family unit :gangster:
Reply 6
Original post by 0to100
wait are you in attached or live in your own building?

I live in a multi family unit :gangster:

I live in a block of flats with multiple attached buildings surrounded by other independent blocks of flats. Next to me is a family which seem quite intellectual, have a newborn, but one time I heard really loud bangs and shouting and a baby crying, I really thought the father went mental and killed both the mother and the baby, but then nothing happened, and it was only once.

Oh the only bit that's happening here is that every 8ish in the morning I hear rhythmical continuous banging noises from the people on the flat on top of mine. For the first week I thought they were just moving in and hammering furniture and nails, but then it's been almost a year now and it happens almost every morning around 8.
Original post by elekro
I live in a block of flats with multiple attached buildings surrounded by other independent blocks of flats. Next to me is a family which seem quite intellectual, have a newborn, but one time I heard really loud bangs and shouting and a baby crying, I really thought the father went mental and killed both the mother and the baby, but then nothing happened, and it was only once.

Oh the only bit that's happening here is that every 8ish in the morning I hear rhythmical continuous banging noises from the people on the flat on top of mine. For the first week I thought they were just moving in and hammering furniture and nails, but then it's been almost a year now and it happens almost every morning around 8.

:toofunny: what?? Sounds like a good series: Killer Next Door.

Rhythmical...

obviously theyre having it off, you dont wanna know the **** I've heard

@Orbital Rising lol

had a rapper downstairs once :rofl: heard his beats..and other things...tryna live the "lifestyle"

they got kicked out in record time though, scared the **** out of our landlord, this elderly couple :toofunny:

Yeaaaa thought it was building but I was like..still? HAha.
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100

Rhythmical...

@Orbital Rising lol

had a rapper downstairs once :rofl: heard his beats..and other things...tryna live the "lifestyle"

they got kicked out in record time though, scared the **** out of our landlord, this elderly couple :toofunny:

I've heard a lot of people engaging in sexual intercourse when I was in uni halls so I'm not very thrilled every time I hear the people in the flat above!

As for the killer, I know right, I made some really cool scenarios in my head, but then literally nothing else weird happened so meh pretty boring people after all! But I might write a fictional book inspired by them one time! The husband does look a bit like Clark Kent (sans the muscles)!
Original post by 0to100

Rhythmical...

@Orbital Rising lol

Again with the sex scenes. :perv:
Original post by Orbital Rising
Again with the sex scenes. :perv:

nah the wanna be rapper and his toerag groupies are long gone blud :toofunny: they sounded like if Wiley never made it swear down
Original post by elekro
I've heard a lot of people engaging in sexual intercourse when I was in uni halls so I'm not very thrilled every time I hear the people in the flat above!

As for the killer, I know right, I made some really cool scenarios in my head, but then literally nothing else weird happened so meh pretty boring people after all! But I might write a fictional book inspired by them one time! The husband does look a bit like Clark Kent (sans the muscles)!

...Are you a voyeur? lol

and yea I live in a Victorian 2 family terrace. It was initially a 4 bed 2 bath but they split in half with a door downstairs for two families, so we share the same letterbox, they used to **** with our post, and I can literally hear everything they do, smell what they do, what they cook, I sneezed, they said bless you, I heard someone burp. It's a nightmare, wonder what they hear me do :sexface:
:excited::innocent::cookie: Your neighbours are so entertaining 😝
Reply 13
Original post by 0to100
...Are you a voyeur? lol

and yea I live in a Victorian 2 family terrace. It was initially a 4 bed 2 bath but they split in half with a door downstairs for two families, so we share the same letterbox, they used to **** with our post, and I can literally hear everything they do, smell what they do, what they cook, I sneezed, they said bless you, I heard someone burp. It's a nightmare, wonder what they hear me do :sexface:

Definitely not a voyeur, ew, the walls at the halls were really thin and my flatmates too loud.

Oh no, I couldn't live like that! My mum's house's garden is attached to the neighbours garden with a bush-fence separating them. So we pretty much knew their life story, we heard EVERYTHING (as it was in a hot country where everybody had open doors and windows). And they used to argue a lot at night when we were kids and trying to sleep and my mum would go outside and start screaming at them to shut up. I was quite embarrassed to be fair. :/
Keep us posted ...
Original post by Supernova91
Keep us posted ...

it's all died down now, this was earlier this morning like middle of the nite lol but surely something else will come up
my family is way more entertaining, you'd hate us as neighbours :\

all we do is :beer::catfight::pee::couchpotato:
Original post by 0to100

all we do is :beer::catfight::pee::couchpotato:

Are u the Gallagher's ? :laugh:
Original post by Supernova91
Are u the Gallagher's ? :laugh:

smh :rofl:

we're worse, at least the gallagher's get along somewhat lol
Original post by elekro
Definitely not a voyeur, ew, the walls at the halls were really thin and my flatmates too loud.

Oh no, I couldn't live like that! My mum's house's garden is attached to the neighbours garden with a bush-fence separating them. So we pretty much knew their life story, we heard EVERYTHING (as it was in a hot country where everybody had open doors and windows). And they used to argue a lot at night when we were kids and trying to sleep and my mum would go outside and start screaming at them to shut up. I was quite embarrassed to be fair. :/

never lived away for uni but yea I get ya :\

you couldnt live like this? gee thanks :frown: lol

ooo bush fence, fancay :rolleyes: lol seriously though

a hot country? where are you from? australia?

haha that happens a lot here, where the neighbours row with each other outside and call 999 on each other like the police kicked down our door again couple nights ago because they thought we had drugs, someone lied and siad I had them. Well they rung the bell like normal and I told my mum not to let them in but she didnt listen of course so the police ambushed as soon as she unlocked it, they trashed the place and handcuffed me but not my mum and sisters?? :colonhash:
Reply 19
Original post by 0to100
never lived away for uni but yea I get ya :\

you couldnt live like this? gee thanks :frown: lol

ooo bush fence, fancay :rolleyes: lol seriously though

a hot country? where are you from? australia?

haha that happens a lot here, where the neighbours row with each other outside and call 999 on each other like the police kicked down our door again couple nights ago because they thought we had drugs, someone lied and siad I had them. Well they rung the bell like normal and I told my mum not to let them in but she didnt listen of course so the police ambushed as soon as she unlocked it, they trashed the place and handcuffed me but not my mum and sisters?? :colonhash:

Haha I mean I personally wouldn't handle being that close with neighbours, I can't even handle living with my family members (I'm a bit of a loner) :P

no, Greece :smile:

Oh my that's a lot of drama! But it's a cool story to tell!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending