The Student Room Group

Guys, what do you wish girls knew?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?

If she is interesting or have common tastes. Speaking of the Kardashians or your horoscope don't impress guys.
Original post by K-Nitro
I'm passionate about my football team and I know a lot about the sport, don't bug me for it. Especially if my team loses an important match.

If I'm playing a PS4 game online I most likely can't pause... Soooo, stop trying to have a conversation with me, thnx

Don't dm me selfies on snapchat if you're not interested. You put ideas into a guy's head it's so annoying.

If I make a move. Save time and give me a straight answer. You're not "sparing" anyone's feelings by being indirect or evasive you're just wasting time when you could've said yes or no there and then.

These are pretty personal to me anyway but I'm sure a lot of guys feel the same.

Rangers lost the Old Firm game and my gf said "it's just a game" can you believe that
Reply 102
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
That a smelly penis is ok sometimes

+1 to the smelly penis.
Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?

Personality, how nice they are, how much they talk to you, how much you enjoy talking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AndrewSCO
Rangers lost the Old Firm game and my gf said "it's just a game" can you believe that

My ex-gf would say something similar. She'd use it to get under my skin the ****.
Original post by K-Nitro
My ex-gf would say something similar. She'd use it to get under my skin the ****.

Pffft

tbf mine's actualy quite good at the whole football stuff :lol:
Reply 106
Original post by FireFreezer77
I wish girls would know that I won't mess them around etc...
I also wish theyd realize there's more to guys than looks ffs! Please stop calling me ugly! You have no idea how much that hurts me!
Jeez! I could say the same back but I'll get beaten up by your highly drunk bf carrying a knife illegally.

I just wish they knew that I've not done anything to deserve that.

You've done nothing wrong mate. Girls would be silly to ignore you.
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
That a smelly penis is ok sometimes

dead lmfaoooooooooo
Reply 108
I like the first thing to pop in my head from reading the title was: "I want girls to know the 11th decimal number for pi"

Otherwise any/most decisions can be settled in 3 ways:
-Threats about watching football or *insert favourite thing, hobby, etc*
-Friendly wager
-or my personal favourite... rock, paper, scissors. Lots of big decision have been solved due to this.

Just saying :wink:

Edit: I now know how to actually reply to this thread (I still think rock paper scissors is the only way to solve a decision... looking at the shopaholics :colonhash: )

So the make up thing that get girls a little confused is that guys do genuinely like natural beauty or the littlest of make up. If you put too much... guys start to think that you are coverin up for something :wink:

Guys are not as textbook as they seem... trust me. If you find yourself encountering the same kind of guy... change tastes or change where you look. You'll find the "other male"

Live games take priority over most (applies to sports and gaming too :wink: )
(edited 7 years ago)
The majority of us guys love blowjobs, and if you can give a good one I will keep you forever. :wink:
Not every guy is the same.

If you know what I mean:smug:
Original post by UWS
You've done nothing wrong mate. Girls would be silly to ignore you.

I hope not tbh. It feels like I have though :frown:
Then they're all silly. It's like I don't exist, or I'm a human abuse item.
It sucks.

I will get back to you on kik btw. Sorry it's been a while.
Not been in a great place recently so wanted to figure that out first.
Sorry.
I'll be there defo by the end of Friday :smile:
tbh i'm not a fan anymore. girls just cant do it. So yeah I agree with the sentiment; find a girl that cna do it well and she's a keeper.
Reply 113
Original post by hezzlington
tbh i'm not a fan anymore. girls just cant do it. So yeah I agree with the sentiment; find a girl that cna do it well and she's a keeper.

I accidentally slept with a friend of mine last month, and she happened to give me the best oral I've ever had. Quite the surprise :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just gotta tell em how you like it. They aren't going to get any good without guidance.
Reply 115
Original post by RobML
I accidentally slept with a friend of mine last month, and she happened to give me the best oral I've ever had. Quite the surprise :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

I suppose it depends on who you're with; some will be naturals, some will require teaching how you like it, some will just suck (haha) at it.

Let's just say if you find someone who's willing to learn, it can be mind-blowing!
We guys do have emotions!
Especially me, I'm uber sensitive!
Do men appreciate the woman making the first move, what if she wasn't his type/that attractive?

say no. same as women do

Likewise. I'm a bit weird about blowjobs. If it's just a quickie then, fine, it's better than having a tug I suppose, though even then in some cases I can get more pleasure from a bit of DIY than the girl can give me because her teckers is bad. I don't get it when guys get a blowjob on its own and aim to last as long as possible though, what's fun or enjoyable about just sitting/lying there trying not to finish? Defeats the point, it's supposed to be enjoyable. Sex on the other hand, I enjoy because it's fun and exciting and aim to last as long as possible to enjoy it and so that she is also more likely to enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending