The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joannn
Medicine applicants are clearly worth/not worth an offer, right from the moment you enter the interview room😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an AT? This worries me.
I don't think I left a very good impression so if you're right siggghhhhhhh
Reply 641
Original post by CutieTootsie
Are you an AT? This worries me.
I don't think I left a very good impression so if you're right siggghhhhhhh

AT? I was just joking, I'm as nervous as you are, like I want to fall asleep and wake up on Friday :|
Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joannn
AT? I was just joking, I'm as nervous as you are, like I want to fall asleep and wake up on Friday :|
Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooooool oh sorry! I thought you had real insider info 😂😂😂😂 best of luck to you too!
Reply 643
Loooooool oh sorry! I thought you had real insider info 😂😂😂😂 best of luck to you too!

Haha, I wish I had any insider info! :")

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 644
The waiting game is such a struggle... my stress levels are reaching new highs! Good luck to everyone!!

Do some colleges exclusively send out letters on the 12th and no emails, or do most colleges send out both?? Also, does anyone know what time emails will be sent approx?
If you are worried about BMAT, look at this guy's FOI requests: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/bill_coleman

He pretty much got all the scores from successful applicants for 2016 entry.

Seems like most successful applicants got mostly 5s and 6s. There are even quite a few 4s!
Original post by G_8
The waiting game is such a struggle... my stress levels are reaching new highs! Good luck to everyone!!

Do some colleges exclusively send out letters on the 12th and no emails, or do most colleges send out both?? Also, does anyone know what time emails will be sent approx?

Most colleges send both.

Look at the 2nd post on this thread for info on how colleges deliver decisions: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4490424

So far it seems like only Gonville & Caius and Selwyn are sending letters only (for UK applicants).

Other colleges start emailing from 9am onwards, and some applicants may get their decision emails in the late afternoon.

Good luck to you too! I feel you.. wish I could skip to Thursday night already.
Wolfson:
4.5, 3.8, 3.0A

This gives me hope! (Hope that I was pooled to wolfson that is 😂)
Reply 648
Wolfson:
4.5, 3.8, 3.0A

This gives me hope! (Hope that I was pooled to wolfson that is 😂)

I wouldn't be too optimistic because I think it's a college for mature students so this person perhaps had a really impressive degree or something similar I think... that's just what I got by comparing the successful BMAT results from this college and a few other ones. I'm not trying to be kill your hope (my BMAT score sucks so we're in the same boat and I'm trying to find evidence for it not surely ruining my application as well xd) but just offering a more pessimistic and perhaps realistic perspective....... (I'm a pessimist ..as you have probably gathered)
Original post by splle
I wouldn't be too optimistic because I think it's a college for mature students so this person perhaps had a really impressive degree or something similar I think... that's just what I got by comparing the successful BMAT results from this college and a few other ones. I'm not trying to be kill your hope (my BMAT score sucks so we're in the same boat and I'm trying to find evidence for it not surely ruining my application as well xd) but just offering a more pessimistic and perhaps realistic perspective....... (I'm a pessimist ..as you have probably gathered)

We can't be sure why they got in though :smile: I'm a mature student applying to uni for the first time.
because we can't be certain, let's hope :smile:
Original post by splle

We can't be sure why they got in though :smile: I'm a mature student applying to uni for the first time.
because we can't be certain, let's hope :smile:
Original post by carpenoctem
Just to confirm, are Caius posting letters on the 12th or do you mean that they will arrive on the 12th?

Arrive on the 12th. They post them on the 11th.
when does ucas track get updated?
Original post by manobhni
when does ucas track get updated?

The 13th I believe
Has anyone heard anything yet? I have another interview tomorrow so that's gonna be fun lol :/
Original post by cutekitten2017
Has anyone heard anything yet? I have another interview tomorrow so that's gonna be fun lol :/

For Cambridge?
For Cambridge?

Yup :smile:
Original post by cutekitten2017
Yup :smile:

I'm pretty sure we will only hear by tomorrow. What college is your interview at?
Original post by Percypig17
I'm pretty sure we will only hear by tomorrow. What college is your interview at?

I applied to Clare! On the other cambridge offers thread thing someone said that they'd send letters today and email tomorrow, but I haven't received any letters lol
Original post by carpenoctem
Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending