The Student Room Group

Mechanical Principles

ll
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bethkate33
In my college course i have assignments. The college isnt good for resources and dont help very well. Yes i have asked the teachers but no luck. One of the questions is to calculate the support reactions on a beam. Before i write the question can anyone offer help with my assignment and maybe help me understand?

It may be good that you post what you need to understand and what help do you need. I doubt that the people who are willing to help will help you to do the assignment. It still requires you to put in effort to solve the problem on your own.

Post your problem and what you know or have done.
Tell us what you don't understand.

Cheers.
Reply 2
I'm not stupid I wasn't going to let someone help me and do it for me, I just needed guidance but never mind. I've already struggled from a past college as it was rubbish and didn't teach me anything and the boys were sexist 24/7. My college are crap for teaching sorry for wanting guidance. I have attempted on my own, I've been making multiple trips to the library but non of the books are good enough or are out dated. Yes I've brought books but non are easily explained.
Original post by Bethkate33
I'm not stupid I wasn't going to let someone help me and do it for me, I just needed guidance but never mind. I've already struggled from a past college as it was rubbish and didn't teach me anything and the boys were sexist 24/7. My college are crap for teaching sorry for wanting guidance. I have attempted on my own, I've been making multiple trips to the library but non of the books are good enough or are out dated. Yes I've brought books but non are easily explained.

You should post specific questions that you are struggling with and we can (hopefully) help you. The Physics forum here is best suited for helping with specific questions, rather than providing general guidance.

Quick Reply

Latest