The Student Room Group

Guys, what do you wish girls knew?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
:rofl:

Where's the fun in thaaaat
Reply 121
Original post by WoodyMKC
Likewise. I'm a bit weird about blowjobs. If it's just a quickie then, fine, it's better than having a tug I suppose, though even then in some cases I can get more pleasure from a bit of DIY than the girl can give me because her teckers is bad. I don't get it when guys get a blowjob on its own and aim to last as long as possible though, what's fun or enjoyable about just sitting/lying there trying not to finish? Defeats the point, it's supposed to be enjoyable. Sex on the other hand, I enjoy because it's fun and exciting and aim to last as long as possible to enjoy it and so that she is also more likely to enjoy it.

So would you say you like giving more than receiving? Because personally I find giving enjoyable.
Original post by EC
So would you say you like giving more than receiving? Because personally I find giving enjoyable.

Yeah absolutely, if it's a girl I'm familiar with and I know she's clean anyways then I very much enjoy going down :h: Also I should add, if she was really into giving me blowjobs then I'd definitely not say no, but to say I love blowjobs would be a blatant lie :lol:
Yeah absolutely, if it's a girl I'm familiar with and I know she's clean anyways then I very much enjoy going down :h: Also I should add, if she was really into giving me blowjobs then I'd definitely not say no, but to say I love blowjobs would be a blatant lie :lol:

The best thing ever is when a girl enjoys giving them. It is heaven.
Reply 124

Fair enough.
Fair enough. Personally I'd be a lot happier if she just wanted sex all the time, truth be told though sometimes I might be all like "Ugh I'm not really up for it babe, I'm tired... if you wanna take control and go on top though then let's do it" and I could just lie back and enjoy the view while slapping her ass periodically to give her a bit of encouragement :h:
Fair enough. Personally I'd be a lot happier if she just wanted sex all the time, truth be told though sometimes I might be all like "Ugh I'm not really up for it babe, I'm tired... if you wanna take control and go on top though then let's do it" and I could just lie back and enjoy the view while slapping her ass periodically to give her a bit of encouragement :h:

I envy you.

Some 15 year old studious types revising for GCSEs log in to TSR and probably come across your posts :lol:
Original post by hezzlington
Some 15 year old studious types revising for GCSEs log in to TSR and probably come across your posts :lol:

Ah well, this is the internet, they've probably seen much, much worse off their own accord :rofl:
Teach me,
Spitting on on it loads? Making sure it's proper wet, just going in, deep throating? Using hands at the same time, playing , licking sucking the balls too? What else,tell me , I want to knoww
Original post by Anonymous
Teach me,
Spitting on on it loads? Making sure it's proper wet, just going in, deep throating? Using hands at the same time, playing , licking sucking the balls too? What else,tell me , I want to knoww

All. :gah: :gah: :gah:
Any more to add tho? I want to give my man the best head everrr
That when a guy says let's go grab a bite.. it literally means let's go grab 'many' bites ~
Original post by Anonymous
Any more to add tho? I want to give my man the best head everrr

if ya PM me ill give some advice :yep:

its quite NSFW to post it on here:rofl:

Spoiler

:colonhash: :rofl:
Reply 135
Original post by CleverSquirrel
if ya PM me ill give some advice :yep:

its quite NSFW to post it on here:rofl:

Spoiler

Omg, the last few pages have been pretty detailed as it is, I'm sure it can't be worse :rofl:
One bit of advice: start slowly and sensuously. Licking from bottom to top slowly and nicely.

Don't just start slurping away like you haven't eaten all day.
Reply 137
Original post by EC

Repped.
Also, practice taking it as deeply as you can (circumstances and circumference allowing) and then sticking out your tongue to lick whatever is remaining be it cylindrical or doubly spherical.
Reply 139
Original post by Josb
Repped.

:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending