The Student Room Group

Anyone ever been to Pineapple Dance Studios?

Has anyone here ever been to Pineapple Dance Studios in London? *Or any other dance studio for that matter?
I used to go to 'dance club' when I was in primary but I've been out of it for a long while.

I've been wanting to go to this place for over a year now, as a complete novice- but cos of social anxiety I'm literally terrified of new environments and worried I'll make an idiot of myself.

Does anyone have any experience of what the studios are like?
Is it a friendly/ laid-back sort of atmosphere? Or is it highly professional and for intermediates/ experts only?
What are the staff/ dance teachers like?
Are students really cliquey/ snobby or what?
How should I best try to mingle and make some friends when I'm so nervous?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey there,

I'm literally exactly in the same position as you. 😂 would also like to know this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I've been coming here for the last month. It's really good, just join a class and start! I would suggest hip hop to start with. IF you want someone to go with,add me on snapchat.
Original post by Sheriarty
Has anyone here ever been to Pineapple Dance Studios in London? *Or any other dance studio for that matter?
I used to go to 'dance club' when I was in primary but I've been out of it for a long while.

I've been wanting to go to this place for over a year now, as a complete novice- but cos of social anxiety I'm literally terrified of new environments and worried I'll make an idiot of myself.

Does anyone have any experience of what the studios are like?
Is it a friendly/ laid-back sort of atmosphere? Or is it highly professional and for intermediates/ experts only?
What are the staff/ dance teachers like?
Are students really cliquey/ snobby or what?
How should I best try to mingle and make some friends when I'm so nervous?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest