The Student Room Group

Breakup location

I tried to break up with my long term girlfriend the other day at her house, but I couldn't gather the confidence to tell her. She comes round my house fairly often, its this a okay place to break up and how can I gain the confidence/start the conversation with her?
Have sex with her and be like ''that was really special'' :colondollar: ''You know why that was really special cheeky bum, because it was the last time it'll ever happen now GTFO'' :devil:
Just come out and say it, it's unfair to her to carry on if your heart is no longer in it !
Reply 3
Of course it is, somewhere private... Don't do a Jeremy Kyle sort of breakup and start breaking the furniture, just tell her you have something to tell her and then say why you want to break up.
why do u wanna break up with her and how long hsve u been together for??
Original post by Kernowtom
I tried to break up with my long term girlfriend the other day at her house, but I couldn't gather the confidence to tell her. She comes round my house fairly often, its this a okay place to break up and how can I gain the confidence/start the conversation with her?

Do you think she knows? have you been arguing or both been unhappy? Have you tried to sort any issues out by talking to each other?

Best way would be somewhere neutral , such as going for a coffee. You could do it in the phone, but in person shows more respect imo. Text is just feeble in most instances.
Original post by UWS
Of course it is, somewhere private...

Nowhere too private, mind, you want witnesses if she goes psycho :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by kaylababesxx
why do u wanna break up with her and how long hsve u been together for??

I don't feel the same way towards her anymore, 2 years
Original post by WoodyMKC

Do it at the nursery and run off after
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC

In that case, Jeremy Kyle it is :redface:
Reply 10
No way, not at your house, what if things get destroyed?? And you can't kick her out of the house. You have to finish it at her place so it can be quick and you can leave whenever you want.

Don't do it at a restaurant or any public place in case it turns out to be a mess, you don't want public attention, trust me, you don't know how she will react.

Her house is the best place to do it.
Her house is the best and safest place to do it, in that way you wont be leaving her in a restaurant ect, but in an area where shes more comfortable:yep:
Reply 12
Should I wait a while when she gets over, or should I tell her straight away?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending