The Student Room Group

Why do girls got for the a**holes?

Scroll to see replies

Seeing a lot of bitter, "nice guy" logic here. You won't get it unless you want to. Feeling bad for yourself certainly won't help. And talking about the whole "I'm such a nice guy and get friendzoned all the time" stuff will guarantee not getting a date with the girl. I've seen girls dating sh*t guys and guys dating sh*t girls. It happens. Most "nice guys" aren't actually as nice as they think they are, and genuinely nice people don't need to call them selves such.

There's a lot more to attraction than just "date me, I'm so nice, unlike those other guys; therefore you should also like me back because I deserve it." People will like who they like. Sometimes it's not you. Sucks, but you gotta move on.

Gotta go fast because nice guys finish last. :rofl:
They just don't. If you look on TSR, every girl seems to want a generic OK looking guy who will happily transition into a mid tier white collar job.
Original post by Rhythmical
I went for a nice guy, someone who was absolutely amazing and he ****ed me over. Some of those nice guys hide their true selves.

This.I've never gone out with someone who initially treated me badly. Some people are good at playing the good guy, only to turn out to be nasty and manipulative further down the line.
Original post by hezzlington
Girls don't go for the guys that moan about why girls don't go for them.

Yep. Self pity is very unattractive.
Reply 25
Someone a bit untamed and more of a challenge is exciting.
Let's do a hypothetical scenario:

A girl actually likes you for once. She's really kind to you and accepting of your bs, would probably always be there for you, and would treat you with respect. She is also (to you) a solid 2/10 in looks, you don't find her sense of humour that funny and conversations you've had with her have generally felt a bit boring but you've been too polite to tell her to go away.

Are you realistically going to date her anyway just because she is nice?
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
Why do girls ignore the nice guys who'd always be there for them, accept their flaws, treat them like how a man should treat a woman but they ignore them or put them in the friendzone?

Girls go on about about cute relationships and share relationship goals related photos on social media but they always seem to go for the ****boys.

Why do girls want to ignore the nice guys? Why do they go after the bad boys then cry about it when they eventually get screwed over? Should I remain as those nice guys who won't get anywhere or become a bad boy?

Nice boy. You'll find the right person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Becoming a 'bad boy' may get you a few girls for a little while but I can't imagine it to be meaningful or long lasting . So it's up you you , quality or quantity!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tootles
Why do guys only notice girls who go for *******s? :rolleyes:

Touche
Personal preference, not every girl is like that. 😌👌🏼
Original post by Supernova91
Becoming a 'bad boy' may get you a few girls for a little while but I can't imagine it to be meaningful or long lasting . So it's up you you , quality of quantity!

I'd like a high quality of my quantity, please.
Those nice guys aren't usually nice, they're just a different type of ****.

Genuine nice guys don't have this "girls go for *******s" problem
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I'd like a high quality of my quantity, please.

Ahhhhh my bad :wink:
Reply 34
Why do girls ignore the nice guys who'd always be there for them, accept their flaws, treat them like how a man should treat a woman but they ignore them or put them in the friendzone?

Girls go on about about cute relationships and share relationship goals related photos on social media but they always seem to go for the ****boys.

Why do girls want to ignore the nice guys? Why do they go after the bad boys then cry about it when they eventually get screwed over? Should I remain as those nice guys who won't get anywhere or become a bad boy?
Why does "nice guy" = a guy with zero self esteem and and ***hole = a confident guy? When they say "bad boy" they don't mean literally bad, they mean cocky/arrogant. The girls who go for literal bad boys like serial killer groupies or the ones who go after gangbangers are a bit mental. Most women aren't going to knowingly put themselves in harms way.
Original post by Rhythmical
I went for a nice guy, someone who was absolutely amazing and he ****ed me over. Some of those nice guys hide their true selves.

:ditto:

Totally agree. Thats why I'm put off by this dating malarkey.
You put your absolute trust in them and then they will betray it later on.

However there are some and most good genuine guys out there, but they're obviously hard to find.

Not going to get into this discussion because it's quite clear that not all girls go for idiots. 'n this is coming from a guy who has no success with them.

That said, the above quote is so true. The type of girls I see go for the muppets are also the girls wanting flowers, cuddles, being their last yadda yadda according to their Facebook posts but go for the totally wrong guys that won't provide that.

Girls don't go for the guys that moan about why girls don't go for them.

Thanks bud! :laugh:
Not aimed at you pal, if it was I would of just tagged you.

Also, what girls say they want on facebook does not reflect the actual needs and requirements of a partner.
(edited 7 years ago)
Not aimed at you pal, if it was I would of just tagged you.

The previous quote and this made me laugh. :laugh:
Original post by silverbolt
Because "nice guys" like you are, are self entitled up your own ass misogynistic emotionally manipulative piss weasels who think that women somehow owe them something because they are (self described) nice

Oh and the friendzone doesnt exist.

Ah I'm not misogynistic that's a bit over the top. I'm just naive that's all since I never been in a relationship at the tender age of 22. You sure are a bit of cocky ******* dishing out abuse as if like you know me you pathetic ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending