The Student Room Group

Has anyone received an offer from Edinburgh yet?

Has anyone received an offer from Edinburgh yet? If so, what subject and what offer have you been given?
Original post by AlexLevy
Has anyone received an offer from Edinburgh yet? If so, what subject and what offer have you been given?

Moved to the Applications section.

Nope not yet. I sent mine off on the 12th of January for a CS degree.

When did you send yours off?
I got mine ages ago. Applied on the 13th of October, got an offer on the 20th of October. For international relations, 35 IB points with 655 at HL (quite a low offer). I might have gotten mine quick because I applied when not many people were applying. They must be flooded with applications now which might mean they take a lot longer - so don't worry ^^.
Reply 4
I applied for English and Scottish Literature in early October. Still waiting... :/
Reply 5
I applied for English and Scottish Literature in early October. Still waiting... :/

Are you a Scottish applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by emduck
Are you a Scottish applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :biggrin: I just love the course, and know it very well.
Reply 7
No :biggrin: I just love the course, and know it very well.

I was just wondering because if you are a Scottish or EU applicant I think there is a limit on how many places Scottish universities can give to these students. I applied for Chemical Engineering (which is completely different) and got an offer in November after applying in October. But as it is a completely different subject that doesn't really tell you much really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending