The Student Room Group

my teacher suddenly hates me

My teacher Used to be sooooo nice to me. She os my science teacher. And she used to think I'm such a nice and polite student. She even used to wait for me after class just so we could talk. Now she completely ignores me and idk wy she doesn't even wait for me after class instead tells me to get out m she doesn't ay get out but she goes off u go !! And doesn't pay any attention to me ? Why do you think that's happening ??
She learnt not to have too close of a relationship with your students!! Was she nice to all of the students and does she now hate them as well

Original post by randomgirl995
My teacher Used to be sooooo nice to me. She os my science teacher. And she used to think I'm such a nice and polite student. She even used to wait for me after class just so we could talk. Now she completely ignores me and idk wy she doesn't even wait for me after class instead tells me to get out m she doesn't ay get out but she goes off u go !! And doesn't pay any attention to me ? Why do you think that's happening ??
That sounds more like she's indifferent towards you than that she hates you.
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
She learnt not to have too close of a relationship with your students!! Was she nice to all of the students and does she now hate them as well

She talks to the WHOLE class and makes jokes with them except me
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
That sounds more like she's indifferent towards you than that she hates you.

what does that mean ?
Reply 5
You posted the same thread yesterday please shut up you sound so conceited.

My maths teacher usd to think I was the cleverest person in the class .she used to ask me are u okay and used to gibe me challenges. Now suddenly she acts as if I don't exist . She doesn't even look at me and gives the other girl all the challenges and doesn't give me any attention even wen I need help . She helps other ppl . She used to think I'm cleverest in the class. She used to give me challenges like. When we had Qs to do from. The board she asked everyone to start form the begging and she asked. me to start from the hard section . No she doesn't do that she doesn't even look at me she acts as if I don't exist. Andgives someone else all the challenges . Why would she suddenly change het attitude towards me I haven't done anything to offend her. As I'm quiet and also we just had a test and I got the highest as well?? Any ideas why this is happening

You started another thread less than 24 hours ago, but that time it was your maths teacher. You are either a troll or you have some issues that you would best solve by talking to your parents, GP or a counselor. You seem to crave an abnormal amount of attention.
Original post by 999tigger
You started another thread less than 24 hours ago, but that time it was your maths teacher. You are either a troll or you have some issues that you would best solve by talking to your parents, GP or a counselor. You seem to crave an abnormal amount of attention.
if you read them your would see that it is two teachers that hate me
what does that mean ?

Indifferent means having no particular like or dislike.

I noticed it was two teachers. but a bit coincidental and sounds paranoid. How many more of your teachers have you decided hate you? Ring childline or go see your GP about seeing a counsellor.

Teachers get bus They have 29 other students to look after. They arent always there to heap praise on you. It doesnt mean they hate you.
(edited 7 years ago)

Then perhaps the problem is with you.
Another teacher? Your school seems kinda f'd up you know.. Sounds like the teachers are against you and the students are idiots.
Original post by 999tigger
I noticed it was two teachers. but a bit coincidental and sounds paranoid. How many more of your teachers have you decided hate you? Ring childline or go see your GP about seeing a counsellor.

Okay listen to this it's a different topic basically I went to the school cousellor about friendship problems and then she sorted it out and said fresh start. Now though my 'friend' is telling everyone that I snitches off her and to avoid it I accidentally said no she snitched off me and now I regret it . I was wondering that if she tells the ' friend' then will she be able to tell the teacher off me and say. I am lying to people saying she told off me
I'm going through the same with my science teacher right now! He used to banter with the class and with me especially now he's turned away and makes his jokes to everyone elseand only talks to me if I talk to him or ask for help. It's sad really because I thought he liked me and he is my favourite teacher.
Maybe your teacher has got something else on their mind? Maybe you should go above and beyond their expectations for a homework task or something and show them and stand out. Maybe make a joke yourself deliberately so everyone hears or hang around after class and casually ask when your next test or assessment will be. I did that today to see if my teacher would say something else to me and I was going to show him my science birthday cake photo but I didn't feel it was right. Don't just give up on them. Try hard in class like putting your hand up and they may want to talk to you more.
Original post by chemistry_genius
I'm going through the same with my science teacher right now! He used to banter with the class and with me especially now he's turned away and makes his jokes to everyone elseand only talks to me if I talk to him or ask for help. It's sad really because I thought he liked me and he is my favourite teacher.
Maybe your teacher has got something else on their mind? Maybe you should go above and beyond their expectations for a homework task or something and show them and stand out. Maybe make a joke yourself deliberately so everyone hears or hang around after class and casually ask when your next test or assessment will be. I did that today to see if my teacher would say something else to me and I was going to show him my science birthday cake photo but I didn't feel it was right. Don't just give up on them. Try hard in class like putting your hand up and they may want to talk to you more.

I feel bad for you like ita the same exact thing that happened to me I was really upset to. Turns out with mine it was that she thought I didn't like her so I made an extra effort to talk to her like stood out. In class hope urs gets better
Sometimes she has been angry in her time outside of school. And all that anger seems to seep into the class. Does this happen to you everyday, or only once
Reply 16
My English teacher of 2 years was so nice to me and we would smile around the corridors stop and talk to each other even when we were both busy, send emails sometimes to check up on each other, we even (Fun Fact) joined the same school at the same time, I joined this school in year 9 and she joined as a trainee. Recently since the last lockdown ended, she’s been ignoring me and is trying to avoid me around the school (at least that’s what I think) I’m in year 11 now and I don’t have her anymore because she doesn’t teach year 11s, I’m trying to think of what I did wrong but nothing comes up.. I sent her an email in the first week of January saying that I was having a hard time, however she failed to respond, and instead she sent it straight to the SENCO of the school. I felt awful. Usually she would cheer me up and make me feel like I am worthy. She makes me feel visible. In lessons she used to interact with me and include me in the class, no other teacher did that. Maybe she gave up on me? Maybe she thought I was depending on her? I really like her.. At Christmas in year 9 I got her some presents and she was delighted. I even gave her some chocolates when I was told I had to leave the school and I wasn’t aloud to come back and she told me how upset she was and how she “wishes she could talk to me more and get to know me because I’m so sweet and lovely” and I was so upset for weeks on end, I was then challenged with the school principal a month later trying to get my place back, I got back on the register by mid-December. That was a lucky move. I some-what regret it now. I only got my place back at this school because I begged my mum I loved it so much. It was only because of this teacher. She made me feel like I was alive and not just a dead girl at the back of the classroom who doesn’t speak. This has ruined my nights. I’d cry non stop for the past few evenings because I don’t know what I did to make her dislike me. I don’t hate her, I could never, that’s the thing.. I got attached to her kindness I guess. Please don’t think I’m weird, I moved to 3 different secondary schools and I have anxiety.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending