The Student Room Group

Trump giving press conference right now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pikachū
wots this? I just joined

Some guy in the comments at the side said it, was like that's my mane.
Original post by l'etranger
Some guy in the comments at the side said it, was like that's my mane.

Loooooooooooooooooooool ffs :rofl: I thought a ****ing reporter said it live
Original post by AlexanderHam
He's saying the provision exists to prevent conflicts of interests, but that the provision simply enacts that the president cannot ever be judged to have a conflict of interest?

It's like the twilight zone. He's going to get shredded for that comment.

"When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal."
Reply 23
:rofl:

It feels like I'm watching stand-up comedy.
I have a lot of people, a lot of great people. I have the greatest people. My people are the greatest people.
What do you say to Putin?

"He shouldn't be doing it, he won't be doing it."

:cool:
Reply 26
Oh wow, he really does have small hands you know. I've never noticed it before, but they're like children's hands.
Original post by Drewski
"When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal."

The god emperor does not have to answer to rule of law.
Reply 28
HAHAhahahaha Hillary's reset button stupidity BTFO

P U T H E R O N L I F E S U P P O R T & P U L L T H E P L U G
LOL that ending.

Absolute boss. He's going to **** Putin and Xi Jinping so hard they'll pledge allegiance to the flag!
Where were you when BuzzFeed started the road to bankruptcy?
I cannot wait, this is the best timeline ever. He's gonna have the nuclear keys.
Reply 32
OH GOD I don't know if you guys heard it but on the ABC feed I caught some salty BuzzFeeders.

"That was over the line Shaun"
"He was attacking our news organisation"

BuzzFeed is not a news organisation you plebs. God damn.
>You are fake news
>BF is failing garbage
>quiet! quiet!
>you're fired

Trump dropping the hottest memes of the year already
Original post by jape
OH GOD I don't know if you guys heard it but on the ABC feed I caught some salty BuzzFeeders.

Shut it down :cool:
At one point he said, "Maybe someone from my campaign leaked, you know, I have a lot of great people working for me" :s-smilie: I don't think he knows what he's saying half the time.
Reply 36
Original post by Akamega
At one point he said, "Maybe someone from my campaign leaked, you know, I have a lot of great people working for me" :s-smilie: I don't think he knows what he's saying half the time.

If you were listening to the rest of what he'd said, you'd see that what he'd effectively said was

"My **** gets leaked a lot, I thought maybe it's someone who works in my office [compliments people in office] so I went to super secret meeting without them knowing and lo and behold by **** gets leaked anyway"
Original post by jape

Lol, I was getting a bit worried about how seriously it's being taken all of a sudden.
Reply 38
Original post by JamesN88
Lol, I was getting a bit worried about how seriously it's being taken all of a sudden.

Tell me about it. When did this start? I missed it. I just woke up one day and suddenly BuzzFeed was serious business.
Reply 39
Well whatever you think of the man, surely you can at least agree with him on Buzzfeed being a 'failing pile of garbage'! :lol:

And you certainly couldn't say he's boring or conventional either, that was very entertaining haha, the next 4 years will be fascinating, can we have daily press conferences like this please :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending