Original post by biglad2k16
*Trump announces he's going to run for the Republican nomination*
Liberals: hahahahahaha lol he's never coming close to it
*Trump gets nomination*
Liberals: well, now we're sure to beat him
*Trump says he's concerned about media rigging*
Liberals: Just accept the result
*Trump WINS*
Liberals: wah wah wah Russian hacking ow ow ow Putin wah alt right wah way way he cheated

http://funnypictures3.fjcdn.com/pictures/Never+change+salon_a035aa_6107829.jpg

The report was from a private consultant who formerly worked for one of the most discredited and shady organisations in the world (MI6), it alleges that Trump made several women do golden showers on a bed where the Obama's previously stayed. The accusations were published on Buzzfeed, which to news is like the Stormfront of racial equality.

The accusations were also made based on information from the FSB, which interestingly is the very same organisation which was supposed to have hacked the DNC congress servers.

Desperate stuff.
Original post by AlexanderHam
How do you know it's watersports? How do you know it's not, say that he likes to slap the girls around a bit, or some weird bondage stuff? And even then, the fact that watersports is not illegal doesn't mean that someone who is extremely sensitive to humiliation, as Trump is, wouldn't do whatever he could to avoid being publicly embarrassed in that way.

It's probably a mix of stuff. We know that the Trump empire is basically a game of financial musical chairs; he's massively in debt and he constantly needs to find new financing to cover interest payments as they come due. We also know that a very large proportion of his financing comes from Russian sources, his son admitted this a few years back. And then, as soon as they have just one meeting with him, they can blackmail him for having had a meeting with Russian intelligence, which looks pretty bad. They could certainly blackmail him for having happily accepted intelligence from the Russian government on his GOP rivals and on Clinton (which appears to be the case)

But yes, it's possible they have far worse on him than some perverted sexual acts. I wouldn't put much past Donnie, he's clearly insane.

At the moment, there is absolutely no evidence for any of this weird sex stuff. It's believable as saying that Obama used to lock little children in his house, cut off their fingers and eat them in front of them. Don't try and legitimise something that there is no evidence for.
Original post by AreUHigh
The report was from a private consultant who formerly worked for one of the most discredited and shady organisations in the world (MI6), it alleges that Trump made several women do golden showers on a bed where the Obama's previously stayed. The accusations were published on Buzzfeed, which to news is like the Stormfront of racial equality.

The accusations were also made based on information from the FSB, which interestingly is the very same organisation which was supposed to have hacked the DNC congress servers.

Desperate stuff.

Talk about pissing over Obama's legacy.
The same people rooting for this coming out are the ones who will likely turn around at any person calling another a 'slut' so I'll say this, stop slutshaming trump.
4chan win again! :lol:

Praise kek!

Obama called it

Someone explain to me what the hell is going on.
I heard the news about the Russian hackers "helping" him win the election and how that was simply their move for greater evil.
Original post by SmashConcept
So basically you're saying that since the Democrats didn't use it it must be fake, because they would never use false information, and the fact that they're using it now clearly proves that they're using false information.
Do you not think if this was genuine that the Democrats would not have used it. It would be a "too good to be true" situation and one that would have surely backfired on them. Now of course there is no link as such to the Democrats and this is Obozo's parting gift.

I'm sure that Trump will get payback though. He's not the type to simply sit back and take it.

His tears will be the only lube provided for his mighty schlonging by the god emperor
Original post by l'etranger
His tears will be the only lube provided for his mighty schlonging by the god emperor

God damn I can't wait to see his inauguration speech. Imagine he revokes CNN's access and revokes them from coming to White House conferences :rofl:
Original post by Pikachū
God damn I can't wait to see his inauguration speech. Imagine he revokes CNN's access and revokes them from coming to White House conferences :rofl:

I'd love to see one of the big liberal news channels go bust and the entire spectrum to shift so far right that Fox is the centrist news channel and the Breitbart is the mainstream right-wing media outlet.
I'd love to see one of the big liberal news channels go bust and the entire spectrum to shift so far right that Fox is the centrist news channel and the Breitbart is the mainstream right-wing media outlet.

Breitbart is not enough, we need INFOWARS on cable tv.

Original post by Pikachū
Breitbart is not enough, we need INFOWARS on cable tv.

Cenk was ready to gloat at Trump's loss on election night but as it unfolded his balls were just shrinking and he was having those red pills shoved down his throat so hard he was choking on them.
Cenk was ready to gloat at Trump's loss on election night but as it unfolded his balls were just shrinking and he was having those red pills shoved down his throat so hard he was choking on them.

I had both TYT and Infowars up on election night and the difference in atmosphere switching from one tab to another was just glorious.

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!!! 10 points if you've seen that :toofunny:
[video="youtube;c8iAWiKMcFw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8iAWiKMcFw[/video]

Holy **** Hahahaha #triggered
[video="youtube;c8iAWiKMcFw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8iAWiKMcFw[/video]

Holy **** Hahahaha #triggered

:toofunny:
:toofunny:master trolling irl

Funny how Anna's the one bodyshaming now hmmm
Original post by Pikachū
:toofunny:master trolling irl

Funny how Anna's the one bodyshaming now hmmm

Cenk is almost as fat as he is. Hypocrisy on every level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending