The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by STRANGER2
No, you're nervous BECAUSE of us. If we win, you lose. That's how it works. Cambridge gives out a limited amount of offers. It s okay to admit that you're a selfish *****. We all are!

No. I'm a mature student applying to mature colleges so the very large majority of you don't affect me. Manners maketh man.
Original post by STRANGER2
No, you're nervous BECAUSE of us. If we win, you lose. That's how it works. Cambridge gives out a limited amount of offers. It s okay to admit that you're a selfish *****. We all are!

way to be weird about your answer. all offers have already been made except for pooled candidates so he wouldnt be nervous because of us ( assuming the vast majority are not pooled)
Original post by solC
Does anyone know what time the emails will come through tomorrow?

I would also like to know that ... :smile:
Original post by daniilS
Attempting to study. It is not going very well.

what's ur exam tomorrow? :redface:
What happens when you genetically modify lettuce?

It becomes CRISPR.

I prepared this joke for my NatSci Bio interview incase there was a situation where I had to tell a biology joke relevant to my personal statement...
Original post by wolfmoon88
I have a friend who actually participated in one of those rallies :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry to hear about the rejection btw :frown: you deffo should reapply and come to the light side!!

I actually despise the stuff, it tastes like vinegar... :redface:
I'm definitely more of a shots and bombs person than a wine or cider person haha!
Original post by solC
Does anyone know what time the emails will come through tomorrow?

Original post by Replusz

Depends on the college

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Replusz

sometime during the work hours, I think. 9am - 5pm UK time?
Original post by liziepie
so what's everyone doing to distract themselves currently? :afraid:

Going to the pub, I'll be back later probably
can't believe that the letter is (probably) gonna be waiting for me when I wake up
Depends on the college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does anybody know whther Pembroke sends automatical emails? Would they come exactly at 9AM?

The Other Place does not know what they are missing rejecting you:bird:... I am sure you will flourish in an other really good uni :^_^:
Original post by liziepie
what's ur exam tomorrow? :redface:

It's on Dutch, and I'll have to write an essay on this new law that wants to allow people to end their lives when they 'consider their life to be complete' without being terminally ill. Hmm, with tomorrow in mind...:redface:
Reply 2033
Depends on the college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okie, just not sure whether to expect an email or letter first
Original post by k.russell
It's not really relevant but I think Girton might not, they didn't email for interviews and have no mention of any emailing on their VLE thing

It's a university-wide "proclamation". :smile:
Original post by daniilS
It's on Dutch, and I'll have to write an essay on this new law that wants to allow people to end their lives when they 'consider their life to be complete' without being terminally ill. Hmm, with tomorrow in mind...:redface:

....well uhm.... okay .... ill have a driving lesson tomorrow, think about CONCENTRATION :biggrin:
Original post by PMC01234
The Other Place does not know what they are missing rejecting you:bird:... I am sure you will flourish in an other really good uni :^_^:

Thank you :smile:! Many qualified applicants, I am just one that didn't make the cut this time. Good luck for tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xiuchen
What happens when you genetically modify lettuce?

It becomes CRISPR.

I prepared this joke for my NatSci Bio interview incase there was a situation where I had to tell a biology joke relevant to my personal statement...

I feel like 80% of biology applicants mention either crispr or Dawkins in their personal statements :lol:
Original post by Gold-Confetti
Eww white wine?! Are you sure you actually have tastebuds???! :s-smilie::biggrin:

Hey, hey, it's the only alcoholic thing in my house barring Moet and Lidl vodka... plus I'm a 5'3 female, one glass and Cambridge is waaay outta my mind
Original post by NeverLucky
When you get pooled to Girton...

bruh if Girton gives me an offer I'll buy myself a second bike to celebrate

Latest

Trending

Trending