The Student Room Group

Plymouth Uni Engineering Interview, HELP!

Hi guys! I have an interview in Plymouth Uni on Jan 28th for Architectural Engineering. I'm wondering if some of you guys been to a similar interview and, what type of questions do they ask you?
Original post by aaleethiaa
Hi guys! I have an interview in Plymouth Uni on Jan 28th for Architectural Engineering. I'm wondering if some of you guys been to a similar interview and, what type of questions do they ask you?

Plymouth make offers to over 90% of applicants to their engineering courses so don't worry too much. The interview is likely to be just a quick check that you understand what the course you've applied to contains and is interesting to you (while at the same time selling the course and the university to you in person).
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Plymouth make offers to over 90% of applicants to their engineering courses so don't worry too much. The interview is likely to be just a quick check that you understand what the course you've applied to contains and is interesting to you (while at the same time selling the course and the university to you in person).

Hi, thank you so much for your reply! I'm quite anxious about the interview tbh as it's my first one. :s-smilie: So basically they're gonna ask the usual "Why did you apply for this course/uni?" type of questions?
Original post by PQ

But then you might be in that 10% who doesn't get in.
Original post by Kholmes1
But then you might be in that 10% who doesn't get in.

Those will be people who aren't even invited to interview usually because they don't have the right GCSE results or a level subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest