Trump calls out CNN, Buzzfeed "Fake news"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHol4--tC3s

This is hilarious! He finally calls them out for who they really are, savage AF
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Lol this is hilarious. :lol:
Buckle up buckaroo
And in this country we have Corbyn.....

"Mr. Speaker, my constituent, Edna has written to me complaining at that her cat has been run over, as a direct result of Tory cuts..."
Love it, absolute ledge
Reply 5
Aren't we all lucky the presidency solely consists of deciding which savage put downs to use. It's not like he'll be confronted with any genuinely difficult issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aj12
Aren't we all lucky the presidency solely consists of deciding which savage put downs to use. It's not like he'll be confronted with any genuinely difficult issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're lucky that we finally have a leader of the free world who is able to state the truth and what he really thinks will help instead of being politically correct and wasting time.
Trump is a pussy, he's not savage, he's just displayed his ignorance and how he shuts down people who make him cry like a *****.
This isnt a playground for him to be savage, he's the next president and the right wing cucks are so happy hes a savage. lmao.
Reply 9
Original post by patriachalking
Trump is a pussy, he's not savage, he's just displayed his ignorance and how he shuts down people who make him cry like a *****.

Original post by patriachalking
This isnt a playground for him to be savage, he's the next president and the right wing cucks are so happy hes a savage. lmao.

Thank you for correcting the record. $2 have been transferred to your account.
i mean did anyone see the straight white male new years resolutions ?????? GARBAGE
Original post by Mathemagicien
I don't see the outrage; it was just drawing attention to the racial inequality and injustice in the Western world.

Yes well I am black biracial myself. I find it funny that Racism is only respected in the errors of a white man and not a black intermediate -_- The video was wrong
Sure you are. Just like I'm a white male... :rolleyes:

Then you must be liberal
A clever guy once said, it's the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humour.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
A clever guy once said, it's the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humour.

That guy sounds like an idiot
Lol when in a few weeks we find out it's true and he's impeached. :h:

Then President Pence. :bricks:
I don't see the outrage; it was just drawing attention to the racial inequality and injustice in the Western world.

Are you being sarcastic? If not, and even if there was apparent racial inequality, why fight fire with fire?
Trump isn't just "politicall incorrect"; he's just a big baby who doesn't like it when people say mean things about him. He's just like an SJW, just the other end of the political spectrum.

White people are the master race, when we cry, God cries.
Original post by l'etranger
White people are the master race, when we cry, God cries.

>we
Original post by LisaNikita
Yes well I am black biracial myself. I find it funny that Racism is only respected in the errors of a white man and not a black intermediate -_- The video was wrong

Saying that youre a black biracial (why that is relevant idk, that isnt going to make you anymore socially aware) doesnt strengthen your point, ironically it makes you look weaker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending