The Student Room Group

Trump compromised by Russian intelligence, reports say

Scroll to see replies

A US President unfaithful to his wife? Isn't that usually reserved for Democrat Presidents?
Original post by Aj12
How do you know a d notice has been issued? The telegraph has named him too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because the D-Notice has been in force for years.

http://www.dsma.uk/danotices/danotice_05/index.htm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingHarold
A US President unfaithful to his wife? Isn't that usually reserved for Democrat Presidents?

Tell that to Jane Wyman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 203
Original post by AlexanderHam
How do you know it's watersports? How do you know it's not, say that he likes to slap the girls around a bit, or some weird bondage stuff? And even then, the fact that watersports is not illegal doesn't mean that someone who is extremely sensitive to humiliation, as Trump is, wouldn't do whatever he could to avoid being publicly embarrassed in that way.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were rape.
Just enjoying watersports by itself would be embarrassing and humiliating to a man like Trump who is obsessed with avoiding humiliation. But the idea that he had prostitutes do golden showers on the bed the Obamas had slept in, out of resentment and bitterness against President Obama... it shows he's mental. He wouldn't want that to come out.

But the report says that's only one thing, and I suspect there are many peccadillos and other compromising material they have. The fact of merely carrying on a relationship with Russian intelligence is something that could be used to blackmail. him

You have absolutely zero evidence that this is true. Stop spreading fake news. The fact that you are even talking about this with no verification is just portraying these allegations as legitimate when they are not.
AlexanderHam, you are a liar. L.I.A.R.
(edited 7 years ago)
Absolutely stunning and explosive; the research report put together by a former British intelligence officer (there was also another report to the same effect drawn up by a former CIA officer) that determined Trump had been compromised by Russian intelligence was passed to the FBI and taken seriously enough to be included in the intelligence briefings he received on the Russia hacks.

It is said that the FSB (Russian intelligence) has compromising evidence of "perverted sexual acts" he undertook while in Moscow attending a Miss Universe competition. Of course that is standard practice for intelligence services; all of them put bugs and cameras in the best hotels to acquire blackmail material on important people. Most rich people are not stupid enough to do anything they wouldn't want others to find out when they are staying in hotels overseas, and leave the sick **** for when they are on their private estates. If true, it seems that as usual Donnie had no self-control and just couldn't help himself.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Even more explosive, the FBI applied to the FISA court back in the summer for surveillance warrants against four members of the Trump campaign team to keep them under watch for relationships with Russian intelligence.

This really provides the most logical explanation for why Trump didn't, when this stuff came out, simply say "I abhor the Russian hacking of the DNC. Even if they sought to help me, I didn't want their help. They shall pay for their presumption" and instead has acted like he has this big, red neon sign saying "Guilty! Guilty!" when he keeps desperately trying to undermine the intelligence agencies on the hacking questions, trying to divert attention to Chinese hacking, and praising Vladimir Putin even though this is electoral poison and completely regressive in policy terms.

Trump is finished. Whether he lasts a week or a year, he's probably going to be impeached by his own party. In fact, if worse comes to worse the Russians might release the info they have on him themselves, as the worst case scenario for them is that the United States is massively embarrassed and discredited by having elected a Russian spy to the presidency. Their global prestige takes a massive hit, and Russia looks even more powerful, Putin looks even more the chessmaster (which he craves)

Can't say we didn't warn these alt-right fools. Their lack of patriotism and pro-Russian bootlicking knows no bounds.

Interesting how a non-American thinks he is somehow qualified to judge our President's future before he even takes office. The fact is that this is fake news, even the mainstream media has admitted it now. The allegations that Trump did these things are as unverified as any potential allegations of Hillary Clinton eating baby heads for breakfast.
Original post by cashcash871
Interesting how a non-American thinks he is somehow qualified to judge our President's future before he even takes office. The fact is that this is fake news, even the mainstream media has admitted it now. The allegations that Trump did these things are as unverified as any potential allegations of Hillary Clinton eating baby heads for breakfast.

Interesting how an American Trump supporter has to come to a UK student site and undermine other opinions because they're non-American. Are you really scraping the bottom of the barrel in your attempt to defend dirty Drumpf?
That's different from claiming it's false news. It's not false news that this report was submitted to US intelligence authorities who ajudged its author to be highly credible.

It's true that the contents of the report are yet to be verified; that's why it needs to be investigated. Of course you people will fight any such investigation tooth and nail; can't allow any proof of Donnie the Russian Agent's butt-kissing of Vlad Putin to come out, can you?

You seem to be confused. The story that this report exists, that it was submitted to US intelligence, that its source was deemed credible and that it was provided to the president himself, is true. So how can you object to those facts being reported? You object because you don't want the American people to know about this report.

Why can't you just be honest? The report exists, it was submitted to US intelligence by a former MI6 officer, the officer was ajudged credible. That is not fake news, it's facts that you are pissed about and can't stand having reported. :lol:

'Fake news' as coined by the liberal left, is news that is not real that is published to sway public opinion. The allegations in this report are complete unverified, to such an extant that most mainstream media refused to publish it, because it would be fake news.
John McCain thinks the author is highly credible. US intelligence has made no comment on the author.

Again, numerous media outlets passed on this, because they couldn't verify it.
They tried investigating it but couldn't find anything, so didn't print it. CNN's actions arguably were okay- their story was simply that US intelligence had a dossier and briefed the president. Buzzfeed, having no journalistic integrity, decided to publish the actual memo, under the crud excuse of 'it's probably false but meh let the public decide.'
Stop trying to move the goal posts. I have no issue with the FBI investigating anything. I don't even like Putin. I've not forgotten that Russia invaded Crimea and shot down a civilian jetliner. That doesn't change the fact that these allegations have no evidence to support them and should not have been published.

That's not the story. As above. The story is that the report has no evidence to suppport it yet has been published anyway. This is about the contents of the report itself, which you've decided must be true because John McCain likes some bloke that used to work for MI6. Nevermimd the FBI has already investigated Trump's ties with Russia and found nothing. No, a private consultant managed to do a better investigation than the FBI is what you're saying?
Original post by pol pot noodles
There are numerous screenshots circulating Reddit of 4chan users in a pro-Donald Trump thread in the politics section scheming last year to see how absurd a story they can make liberal media fall for (akin to when they invent fake Facebook picture trends to troll feminists), and screenshots of them congratulating themselves today for the story breaking. They claim they gave the story to anti-Trump pundit Rick Wilson, after which it fell into the hands of an ex-British spook who was commissioned to find dirt on Trump. Hardline anti-Russia hawk John McCain then gave it to the FBI, and someone in the intelligence community decided to allow Buzzfeed see it. And here we are.
The 4chan angle is still being investigated, but it's certainly more reason to doubt the 'scandal' especially in the complete absence of any proof that it's real.

So screenshots from a pro trump reddit thread is your evidence, well I am convinced, Trump is innocent!
Original post by Aj12
How do you know a d notice has been issued? The telegraph has named him too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was issued and has been withdrawn. News at Ten named him also.

It was all on the Guido Fawkes website. Essential reading for political junkies...
Original post by highlyf
So screenshots from a pro trump reddit thread is your evidence, well I am convinced, Trump is innocent!

That's not my 'evidence'. It's simply a theory, as I stated. I don't need to prove a negative. Proof is required that these allegations happened. The complete absence of anything at all is my 'evidence'.
That's not my 'evidence'. It's simply a theory, as I stated. I don't need to prove a negative. Proof is required that these allegations happened. The complete absence of anything at all is my 'evidence'.

There isn't a complete absence of evidence. Your issue is that this isn't yet verified. And the lack of verification does not mean it never happened. But in a few days time when this blows up, let's see if you're still around eh :wink:
Original post by highlyf
There isn't a complete absence of evidence. Your issue is that this isn't yet verified. And the lack of verification does not mean it never happened. But in a few days time when this blows up, let's see if you're still around eh :wink:

No, there is no evidence. Nothing has been verified. There is literally zero direct evidence supporting it. Stop with the mental gymnastics.
This story has apparently been around for months with no reputable media outlet publishing it, with there being no evidence and all. The FBI has already investigated Trump and found nothing.
What exactly do you think is going to magically come to light in the next few days?
Very good history of the dossier in the Guardian this evening.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain

It would appear that this is a solid piece of research by a widely respected source who has in the past been relied on for accuracy and that it is taken seriously by the intelligence agencies, John McCain and the media organisations.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-press-conference-paid-staffers-media-233496

Trump paid people to try and shut down the brave media for talking about him, he's really getting desperate now.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain

It would appear that this is a solid piece of research by a widely respected source who has in the past been relied on for accuracy and that it is taken seriously by the intelligence agencies, John McCain and the media organisations.

Erm, no... it's called slander
No, there is no evidence. Nothing has been verified. There is literally zero direct evidence supporting it. Stop with the mental gymnastics.
This story has apparently been around for months with no reputable media outlet publishing it, with there being no evidence and all. The FBI has already investigated Trump and found nothing.
What exactly do you think is going to magically come to light in the next few days?

If there is no evidence, there would be nothing to be verified. Thats a paradox. Are you struggling there?

"apparently" - No media source published it because it was a document handed to intelligence services including the UK. They were never known to the media.

The FBI investigations mean nothing.

"The FBI however continued to refuse to comment on the issue, despite reports that it had requested and perhaps acquired a warrant for further investigation from the Foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court. The silence was not altogether surprising. The FBI counter-intelligence division, headquartered in Washington, is extremely secretive, much more so than the New York field office, which had strong links to former prosecutor and mayor Rudy Giuliani, who was by then working for Trump. The threat of leaks from New York about Clinton emails had reportedly pushed Comey into making his October surprise announcement."

Nothing magically is going to come to light. Only the truth. It's time you stop defending dirty drumpf and his piss fetish.

Lol the liberals are really getting desperate to find anything they can to try and get rid of this guy
#wewon
#fakenews
Original post by serions871
Erm, no... it's called slander

Not when it's true. And I won't be holding my breath waiting for Trump to sue. He said he was going to sue all kinds of people during the campaign for telling the truth about him, but so far, nada.

It's ******** and you know it
Liberal fake news again desperate to try and stop Trump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending