The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi all,

Best of luck tomorrow. Anybody successful last year able to give rough estimation of what time we will be notified? Also, does St.Catz email offers too (email they sent previously suggests they send letters for offers only)?

Thanks
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Honestly Dr Spencer you have been so fantastic! Thanks for giving us so much support throughout the application process, and taking the time out of your day to see to our queries and concerns.

It's a pleasure to help, plus tonight it's taken my mind off how terrible Liverpool have been against Southampton in the football! :smile:
Newnham email (I got one around 9.45 ish) so you might get the email before the letter, depending on how early post is distributed where you live :smile:
Popping in to say good luck to you all!! :tongue:
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It's a pleasure to help, plus tonight it's taken my mind off how terrible Liverpool have been against Southampton in the football! :smile:

There's always the second leg! Will be a cracking match against Man Utd this weekend
Original post by Sycatonne23
Hi all,

Best of luck tomorrow. Anybody successful last year able to give rough estimation of what time we will be notified? Also, does St.Catz email offers too (email they sent previously suggests they send letters for offers only)?

Thanks

Good luck for tomorrow! Applied for maths at Catz so I got the same email but I'm pretty sure it meant we get an email AND a letter with an offer, and just an email for a rejection. If we get pooled I think we just get something from the college giving us an offer but don't quote me on that :biggrin:
Original post by Serine Soul
Newnham email (I got one around 9.45 ish) so you might get the email before the letter, depending on how early post is distributed where you live :smile:

Does Newnham emails UK applicants?

Hahaha! :lol: do you support liverpool?

So Liverpool's demise has one positive effect then. :biggrin:

:lfc::lfc::lfc:
Normally my dad would hate me interrupting football, but he paused the game to help me with maths...it must've been really bad :tongue:
Original post by Xiuchen
OMG so true! Once at Nat Schools, our race was canceled because of the wind (We traveled all the way there and stayed the night before just to do nothing) and the thing is that my crew had beaten eveyone who was racing there anyway >.<

I'm guessing you were part of the Henley crews that thrashed everybody :tongue:

Apparently NWSC was going to be a runway originally but it was decided to be too windy for that... So they made it a rowing course :confused:

Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
You do know where I mean! Small world, eh?

Haha, yeah the rowing world is quite small! It's going to be weird going to Cambridge if I get in because there'll be so many more rowers :eek:
Original post by Justabitwearden
Good luck for tomorrow! Applied for maths at Catz so I got the same email but I'm pretty sure it meant we get an email AND a letter with an offer, and just an email for a rejection. If we get pooled I think we just get something from the college giving us an offer but don't quote me on that :biggrin:

Hmm thanks. Can I ask what time you got the email?
Original post by metrize
There's always the second leg! Will be a cracking match against Man Utd this weekend

I know, I'm going to the second leg! :smile: Don't talk about Man Utd, am dreading it!
Original post by Rachel58
:lfc::lfc::lfc:
Normally my dad would hate me interrupting football, but he paused the game to help me with maths...it must've been really bad :tongue:

Ha! It was, worst game all season! Well done Southampton though.
Original post by Sycatonne23
Hmm thanks. Can I ask what time you got the email?

Sorry I'm not sure I understand :/ I got an email like a month ago saying that we'd get letters posted today and an email sent tomorrow but I've got no idea when it'll be sent tomorrow, hopefully morning though if we're lucky!
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Hahaha! :lol: do you support liverpool?

Yep! :smile:

Night all!
Yep! :smile:

Night all!

Goodnight!
Original post by Justabitwearden
Sorry I'm not sure I understand :/ I got an email like a month ago saying that we'd get letters posted today and an email sent tomorrow but I've got no idea when it'll be sent tomorrow, hopefully morning though if we're lucky!

OHH my bad, I misread. Sleep deprivation+nerves are warping my mind.
Good luck for tomorrow EVERYBODY!!
Original post by Serine Soul

oh my God I'd resigned myself to not knowing until I got home (post comes at midday) - now I'm going to constantly be checking my email! noooooooo

Latest

Trending

Trending