The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2260
Early night for me tonight...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE!
Original post by Sycatonne23
OHH my bad, I misread. Sleep deprivation+nerves are warping my mind.

Lol no worries, I'm super ill today which is making things so much worse than it would have already been for me :/ Mind if I ask what course you've applied for?
@jneill I have my reinterview tomorrow and I'm packing my rucksack tonight - do you know if there's anything I have to bring like my passport or a copy of the email?? they haven't said anything but what would your advice be?!!
I'm screwed if I get pooled to Homerton/Girton because I don't know how to ride a bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by {Jane}
oh my God I'd resigned myself to not knowing until I got home (post comes at midday) - now I'm going to constantly be checking my email! noooooooo

Same here!! 😭😭 sort of wish I hadn't checked TSR and seen that now 😂😂

What have you applied for? :smile:
Original post by somebodyelse98
@jneill I have my reinterview tomorrow and I'm packing my rucksack tonight - do you know if there's anything I have to bring like my passport or a copy of the email?? they haven't said anything but what would your advice be?!!

If they haven't said anything then no worries.

Personally I'd bring a copy of the email, and a print out of your UCAS application and SAQ. And reread them prior to the Interview....

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Justabitwearden
Lol no worries, I'm super ill today which is making things so much worse than it would have already been for me :/ Mind if I ask what course you've applied for?

History
Original post by Ruthie2267
Same here!! 😭😭 sort of wish I hadn't checked TSR and seen that now 😂😂

What have you applied for? :smile:

Yep pretty much :'(
English, you?
So I've not ended up talking here much, but I've been lurking since the start.
Good luck to everyone. I picked up lots of useful information and it was reassuring to see other people panicking too. Hopefully some of us will see each other in October at Cambridge.
Original post by jneill
If the haven't said anything then no worries.

Personally I'd bring a copy of the email, and a print out of your UCAS application and SAQ. And reread them prior to the Interview....

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you so much, i'll print out my SAQ thanks for the reminder! scared all over again and even more than last time now that this is the last chance but hopefully when I get there I will snap out of it lol
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It's a pleasure to help, plus tonight it's taken my mind off how terrible Liverpool have been against Southampton in the football! :smile:

You're an LFC supporter? I like you even more now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by {Jane}
Yep pretty much :'(
English, you?

You know, looking at your pp, I could have guessed that 😂 History! Hope it's good news for you tomorrow from Newnham! I might try and delete my emails from my phone, that way I won't be tempted to access them 😂
@Naeco YOUR DRAWING GOT POSTED ON MEMEBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Take this. You've earned it.
congrats.jpg
Original post by Christie_xx
Ahh yeah that sounds about right :smile:

Original post by NeverLucky
Yes I believe the teachers only know when UCAS Track updates (assuming you applied via your school) and that won't update for a few days at least.

I don't think so - one of my teachers specifically told me that they don't get notified at all on whether or not we have an offer. I'm not 100% certain but that's what she told me :tongue:

Thanks so much guys x
Original post by Obiejess
I'm screwed if I get pooled to Homerton/Girton because I don't know how to ride a bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!

But if I got pooled there, I might invest in one of those really cute bikes with the little basket and everything.
Go full on #aesthetic bike-wise.
Original post by Rachel58
Same!

But if I got pooled there, I might invest in one of those really cute bikes with the little basket and everything.

Omg yes that's a great idea!! Those bikes are so pretty :rolleyes:
Reply 2276
Original post by daniilS
@Naeco YOUR DRAWING GOT POSTED ON MEMEBRIDGE!!!!!!!!!

Take this. You've earned it.
congrats.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Steliata
I'm guessing you were part of the Henley crews that thrashed everybody :tongue:

Apparently NWSC was going to be a runway originally but it was decided to be too windy for that... So they made it a rowing course :confused:

Haha, yeah the rowing world is quite small! It's going to be weird going to Cambridge if I get in because there'll be so many more rowers :eek:

Well my crew thrashed everyone for a few years :P But I do know the people who really dominate rowing in our age group :smile:
Original post by Rachel58
Same!

If the bike racks there are anything like those at my school everybody will hate you. They are pretty handy though :b
Omg yes that's a great idea!! Those bikes are so pretty :rolleyes:

Be like Taylor Swift in the Begin Again music video.
Except without the horror of her full fringe (though Bleachella was worse...)

Latest

Trending

Trending