The Student Room Group

What are some of your bad experiences on the bus/tube?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny:

was just gonna tag you :biggrin:

wait...

Oh I've been on that. So fun!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i once had this really fit guy stand next to me while i was sat down on a tube........ it was really cramped...... he was quite close.....:fan:

i havent really used a bus though:holmes:

did you follow him home? jk
Ahaha, well, I guess there's an upside to the way I have my bad experiences on the tube being that they occur due to me being incredibly drunk, which means I tend not to remember the details!

Conversely, the most pleasant experience I've ever had on the tube was also when I was incredibly drunk, when some guy (I think a TfL staff member) got me some water and helped me survive my trip to the station to get home!
Reply 23

Don't really use public transport that much. :redface:
PRSOM
Original post by S2M
Oh I've been on that. So fun!!

it's not a ride at thorpe park mate :rofl:
was on the tube at like 8am, this fat (I'm talking huge) woman decided to squeeze up right next to me, forcing our entire bodies into contact for the entire journey (tbf only a few mins to the next stop)

was ****ing traumatic, no way at all to start my day.
Original post by 0to100
did you follow him home? jk

.....no......:innocent::erm:

nah i didnt hehehe
Reply 27

1) Rush hour tube having to choose whether to stand with my face right into someone's sweaty armpit or facing some old perv who kept "accidentally" touching me and his breath smelled like death and garlic

2) Old woman sitting next to me was sexting. She didn't send pics, but the dude she was sexting did.
racist drunkard on a bus once

sat at the back, peed all over the ground and kept muttering slurred racist gibberish. everyone ignored him cos he was a drunk, old loser
Reply 30
Original post by 0to100
it's not a ride at thorpe park mate :rofl:

Lmao :giggle: I have never been Thorpe Park.
Original post by Anonymous
racist drunkard on a bus once

sat at the back, peed all over the ground and kept muttering slurred racist gibberish. everyone ignored him cos he was a drunk, old loser

lmao never had that, have walked by loads of pissing drunks but had the bus evacuated cos someone was bleeding out a stab wound though
Original post by 0to100

looks pretty fun tbh... how does the driver see though?

and do they still have to pay a ticket or is it free if you ride on the outside?
Original post by elekro
1) Rush hour tube having to choose whether to stand with my face right into someone's sweaty armpit or facing some old perv who kept "accidentally" touching me and his breath smelled like death and garlic

2) Old woman sitting next to me was sexting. She didn't send pics, but the dude she was sexting did.

Perks of being tall :biggrin:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
.....no......:innocent::erm:

nah i didnt hehehe

:sexface: but you thought about it
Original post by 0to100
might wanna avoid a bus called stuffed XD

Was the best way of getting around those ends pal !! If you were lucky , the public bus came first , it had aircon and **** - like Buckingham palace in comparison .
Reply 36
Original post by mobbsy91
Perks of being tall :biggrin:

You mean tall people don't get that? I'm 5'10
Original post by Anonymous
looks pretty fun tbh... how does the driver see though?

and do they still have to pay a ticket or is it free if you ride on the outside?

lol idk ask she was on it :rofl:
Original post by elekro

thought you were gonna say his breath smelt like dick, nearly spat up my food laughing

lmaooo Ive caught one of my old ass lecturers looking thru sexting pics, I have a thread you just wait I will tag you mate :rofl:
Original post by elekro
You mean tall people don't get that? I'm 5'10

I'm 6'2 and haven't had to endure a smelly armpit or someone's breath for at least a couple of years... Though, I do try my best to ensure that no one has to endure my armpits!

Quick Reply

Latest