The Student Room Group

What are some of your bad experiences on the bus/tube?

Scroll to see replies

No ones too good for chicken and chips. Anywhere. Anytime.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Someone tried having a conversation with me on the bus:colonhash: like no keep to yourself dont talk to me
I thought it is an unwritten rule dont talk to people you dont know on public transport smh

LONDONERS smh
Reply 62
1) Some dude grinding on me on the Piccadilly line was traumatising, I was on a college trip and was with one friend
2) First time I got the train back from UoM I had a drunken (or high) Scottish dude following me round Oxford Road as he was looking to 'get off' at Wigan... the station was so busy I managed to get a different train
3) Second time I got the train back from UoM I had some Chinese dude who couldn't speak English following me because he was looking to get off at Preston too... managed to get another train that time too

Oh and I fell on someone on the bus once, I swear the driver thought he was in the F1 or something with the speed he drove round a corner
It was really packed on the bus (public) and this massive old man was squishing me but he legit didn't care. He invaded my space so much that I had to legit bend my back like I was playing invisible limbo (I was leaning against the baggage area near the front of the bus).

Another time, a guy sitting next to me on the bus snapped and started yelling at the rowdy school boys near us and started the whole "When I was your age..." lecture because he'd just finished a long shift at work or something. Then he started chatting to some shocked old ladies in front of us about how immature kids are these days. This guy was like in his early 20s.
Original post by 0to100
yea right lol

fine don't believe me
I was at the bottom of the pile of like 10 people at the bottom of stairs and was limping for the next three days and that time that idiot threatened to stab me.
Original post by 0to100
LONDONERS smh

:angel:
Once i said thank you to the bus driver :lol: his facial reaction was like WTF are you thanking me :erm:
It was a force of habit as i had been in uni for too long :lol:
Original post by retro_turtles
fine don't believe me

<3
One time I raced an old woman to a seat

It was raining and just grim, muddy footprint tracks, and I hate the sludge and slipperiness on the floor and wetness on the seats

But I had a long journey so I turnt round to look for a seat and saw one

Well there was this old woman who also saw the seat but she was already sitting down :rolleyes:

well she and I sprinted for the seat but she was closer and she got in it and made this face at me :closedeyes:

I was fuming :toofunny:
Original post by NotNotBatman
I was at the bottom of the pile of like 10 people at the bottom of stairs and was limping for the next three days and that time that idiot threatened to stab me.

mate what lol

I had a crackwhore make a pass at me on the bus. She had bout 3 teeth :perv:
these are facts.
Original post by UWS
I was pressed against this hot girl's boobs on the train once. It was unpleasant because she had terrible BO.

Did like the boobs though.

See, girls? Even if you stink, if you have a nice body man don't care :colone:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:angel:
Once i said thank you to the bus driver :lol: his facial reaction was like WTF are you thanking me :erm:
It was a force of habit as i had been in uni for too long :lol:

lmaoo never heard someone thank the driver omd but I'm sure he appreciated it. Prob shed some tears when he went home and all.
Original post by 0to100
mate what lol

I had a crackwhore make a pass at me on the bus. She had bout 3 teeth :perv:
these are facts.

I mean when I was coming home from school and reached the bottom of the stairs of the double decker bus, everyone decided to drop down the stairs and I got stuck at the bottom of a pile and also had someone kick me in the head with their boot whilst I was stuck.

How did she do that, what did she say? :tongue:
I had to sit down because someone was being too stubborn about staying stood up. :teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I had to sit down because someone was being too stubborn about staying stood up. :teehee:

Spoiler

I was being chivalrous... you know, like CC. :mmm: And you were being just as stubborn. :unimpressed:

Those men who were singing with drums that day were also quite interesting. :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
lmaoo never heard someone thank the driver omd but I'm sure he appreciated it. Prob shed some tears when he went home and all.

:tongue:
I also hate it when the bus driver just decides to stop randomly 'please move down inside the bus' when it is crammed full with people smh

The best thing is when the oyster card reader is broken on the bus :biggrin: save me £1.50 :woo:
Every little helps lol
Reply 76
On the uni bus going back to my accommodation was super packed. So not only was I squished, but as I was getting off the bus, this guy had his massive gym bag infront of the doors.

Let's just say it's the reason why I have a cracked phone, a scar on my hand and had a limp for a good few weeks. :colondollar:
Original post by NotNotBatman
I mean when I was coming home from school and reached the bottom of the stairs of the double decker bus, everyone decided to drop down the stairs and I got stuck at the bottom of a pile and also had someone kick me in the head with their boot whilst I was stuck.

How did she do that, what did she say? :tongue:

drop down the stairs? what? :rofl:

well we was sat far away from each other but it was kinda empty cos it was 1am like. There was like 5 people on probably when she was like sat in the back looking thru her purse, mumbling to herself. I learn to ignore people so I sat looking out the window :rofl: this was bout 3 year ago. Well she walks while the bus is still driving so she keeps stumbling around even a sober would so she looked rah mental looool then she just sat down next to me and kept asking me ques and I kept looking out the window and she basically solicited me and grabbed my biceps and the bus driver shouted at her lmao she got off next stop and lord knows what happened to her :\
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny:

was just gonna tag you :biggrin:

wait...

It wasn't that bad but the inside was yh like that. Was traumatised as a kid :lol:
When the bus is clearly packed and someone with a pushchair decides to enter and people have to move away from the pushchair area for the pushchair owner to fit. Then next, people are standing on top of each other.

Quick Reply

Latest