The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oddwatermelon
Just checked my emails and my college still haven't sent me a response? How long does it take ffs.

Literally me right now
Original post by Hagrid'sWand
No they don't, our head of sixth form was asking round if anybody had heard from Oxford yesterday!

oh good, the last thing i want is to find out from my head of sixth form 😂
Shout out to all the medics whether you are lurkers, de-lurkers or active members of this thread! We've come this far and we should be proud no matter what happens. Good luck!
I feel like I'm gonna have to use my email tomorrow at school, forcing me to see the results... :frown:
i'm confused, are we finding out by email or letter? or does it vary between colleges?

anyone know about Queens'?
Original post by charlie_rhia_x
i'm confused, are we finding out by email or letter? or does it vary between colleges?

why not both?
Original post by wolfmoon88
They won't be notified before you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh good! have you heard back yet?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Can't find any info about Queens'. What course have you applied for?
Original post by RyanGrossman
I was wondering the exact same thing. Can't find any info about Queens'. What course have you applied for?

Me neither, now I don't know if I should be expecting post or not! English, you?
Original post by Sycatonne23
Nice. Which college?

Robinson :smile:
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Oh i have had the immense *pleasure* of applying to medicine

Hahaha that's awesome (I guess?)
Good luck!!
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
why not both?

i don't want to find out until i'm home so i'll have to avoid my emails in school
Original post by peterle14
Hahaha that's awesome (I guess?)
Good luck!!

good luck to you too!
Hahaha I love that all the Robinson people are suddenly coming out in droves!!😂😂
Original post by Iloveowls16
Robinson :smile:

Best of luck!!

Every college sends a letter. Some colleges will also email rejections as well as a letter. I'm not sure about Queens'. Just pray you don't get an email.
Original post by RyanGrossman

update - checked their twitter, they're only sending letters, not emails
Original post by peterle14
Robinson applicant here too!👋👋
What course r u going for?

Ahh same (for history): what are you applying for?
Original post by LouisTheCabbage
Every college sends a letter. Some colleges will also email rejections as well as a letter. I'm not sure about Queens'. Just pray you don't get an email.

I found out they're not emailing, thank god, but I still think I'll be avoiding my emails like the plague
Original post by Sycatonne23
Best of luck!!

Thank you- you too! Are you a fellow historian? :wink: What college did you apply to?

Latest

Trending

Trending