̶P̶e̶n̶i̶s̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
Peterhouse

Handcraft rep
(・ω・)b
Original post by Abstract_Prism
̶P̶r̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
̶P̶e̶n̶i̶s̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
Peterhouse

anyone wanna hack into their system and change the college website name to Penishouse
Reply 2426
I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!

Spoiler

handcraft ????
(・_・)p
Reply 2428

\ (´・ω・`) \
The quad was pretty, but aide from that I couldn't shake the feeling that the college wasn't just 'small', it was cramped. You saw the JCR, right? Whenever someone was using the pool table they'd constantly be having to check if they were about to jab anyone...

The students seemed nice enough though.

I pray that I don't get stuck in the William Stone Building.

Yuck.jpg

Yeah, the atmosphere at the college felt quite stifling, since although they do have some green areas (and that overhyped deer park!) they were all tucked out of the way, and it seemed like college life is concentrated on a very small section of the college. The main quad and the chapel were gorgeous tho and so old!! My main worry in the very unlikely situation that I would get an offer would be that I didn't get on with the fellows at all and obviously had very different historical views...

Lol the JCR was so claustrophobic that I didn't spend any time in it.

Best of luck for tomorrow!
Reply 2430
I'm ready for no sleep

I can't see Baldwin and not think SNL Trump now.....
I'm ready for my rejection :/
Original post by Naeco
I'm ready for no sleep
Reply 2433
Original post by 555xxx555
I'm ready for my rejection :/

Because you don't need to prepare for your offer:tongue:
Which course and college you applied to?
Law at Emmanuel. My first interview was a train wreck, my exam was a mess, but I suppose my final interview wasn't too bad.
Original post by Naeco
Because you don't need to prepare for your offer:tongue:
Which course and college you applied to?
Law at Emmanuel. My first interview was a train wreck, my exam was a mess, but I suppose my final interview wasn't too bad.

I feel the exact same. I'm also a law applicant - only thought 1 out of the 2 nterviews went somewhat well. I initially thought the CLT was okay, but now that I look back on it, I think I was writing absolute jazz.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2436

Emmanuel!! me too:biggrin:, we don't know what are interviewer looking for and they might be looking at the things completely different from what people normally think, so all we need is to wait for the DDDDDDD D:
I honestly thought I could have got 1/10 or 0/10 on that exam if its possible:colondollar:
Good luck though. Do you have any idea what time we will get sent emails? Also if there's no letter for me when the post comes, can I assume I've been rejected?

Original post by mehokay
I feel the exactly the same. I'm also a law applicant - only thought 1 out of the 2 nterviews went somewhat well. I initially thought the CLT but now that I look back on it, I think I was writing absolute jazz.
I wonder if we were there on the same day xD

What time do you think we'll get emailed? Any idea?

Original post by Naeco
Emmanuel!! me too:biggrin:, we don't know what are interviewer looking for and they might be looking at the things completely different from what people normally think, so all we need is to wait for the DDDDDDD D:
Reply 2439
I honestly thought I could have got 1/10 or 0/10 on that exam if its possible:colondollar:
Good luck though. Do you have any idea what time we will get sent emails? Also if there's no letter for me when the post comes, can I assume I've been rejected?

Emmanuel only send letter to offer holders, you will also get letter if you've been pooled and obtained an offer.
Last year's the first Emmanuel applicants in TSR receive their emails about 11am ish.
Murray Edward Addimission said that they send offers by subject order, so if you hear some law applicants received email, you should expect your email will come soon as well (I'm not sure at all about this)

Latest

Trending

Trending