The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by intrepid
Any other King's applicants? :smile:
I applied for Chem Eng and had my interview on the 7th- went downhill rapidly when they started asking me Chemistry stuff and I forgot how to function 😋
If Kings really does email at exactly 9 am, that'll be about 11 am for me, so I'll be in school and subjecting everyone to my moaning :smile:

Original post by wolfmoon88
@rissanicole14 is a Kings applicant :tongue:

Had my interview on the 6th :redface: although I'm an HSPS applicant I can completely relate :rofl: the second question hit me so hard, and the third and fourth weren't any better :tongue: the applicant after me looked mortified when I made eye contact with him as I left the office.

I don't think they email at exactly 9 am, but it might be around that time. I feel your pain, I'll know my decision before I go to school and I'm going to hate having to answer everyone asking me what happened :colonhash:
It's unbelievable guys we're only a few HOURS away before the first offers will start rolling in!! While i was always mostly a lurker, thank you everyone for being here and panicking with me. Fingers crossed for all of us ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone!!! It's been great to see soo much ambition on TSR :smile:
Reply 2483
Day of the decision! My son and the whole family is waiting ... my thoughts are with all applicants ... all the best
I know I won't be very sad if I receive a rejection which is very likely,lol. But I'm still very nervous:s-smilie:
Most importantly, Good luck everyone :h:
Original post by rissanicole14
Understandably :frown: but yay!!! It's the true light side :biggrin: And oh okay, that's relieving. But yeah I'm sure they're as bad, if not worse than undergrad interviews :rofl:

I'll update you once I finally edit my UCAS, which will probably be tomorrow :smile:

I'm relieved to hear you're feeling a bit better :hugs: I think your brain really enjoyed that break, I'm glad it came in clutch today! (I hope that's a phrase other people use lol) I don't think I'd want to do anything either :redface: I asked my friend to go see La La Land with me tomorrow night to get my mind off things.

:smile: :wink: (not gonna say anything that will get me implicated in any scheme :tongue:) I'm sure it's pretty bad :rofl:

Yay, looking forward to your update :smile:

:hugs: Hahaha more like I didn't sleep last night :tongue:, coming up clutch? nah I stuttered a lot :rofl: but at least I didn't completely die :biggrin: Yay, I really want to watch Lala Land as well, will definitely go watch it soon (maybe this weekend :biggrin:)
Good luck today everyone!!
Kings - Theology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best wishes to everyone today! We'll all do fab wherever we end up.
Original post by rissanicole14
Had my interview on the 6th :redface: although I'm an HSPS applicant I can completely relate :rofl: the second question hit me so hard, and the third and fourth weren't any better :tongue: the applicant after me looked mortified when I made eye contact with him as I left the office.

I don't think they email at exactly 9 am, but it might be around that time. I feel your pain, I'll know my decision before I go to school and I'm going to hate having to answer everyone asking me what happened :colonhash:

My email was almost exactly at 9 am so :tongue:

Original post by Christie_xx
Good luck today everyone!!

you too!!! :smile:
My email was almost exactly at 9 am so :tongue:

you too!!! :smile:

Thank you!
Morning! Good luck today everyone!
I applied for Chem Eng and had my interview on the 7th- went downhill rapidly when they started asking me Chemistry stuff and I forgot how to function 😋
If Kings really does email at exactly 9 am, that'll be about 11 am for me, so I'll be in school and subjecting everyone to my moaning :smile:

@rissanicole14 is a Kings applicant :tongue:

I'm hurt that you forgot me wolfy... :frown::colonhash:

But anyway I also applied to ChemEng via NatSci at King's
Original post by NeverLucky
I'm hurt that you forgot me wolfy... :frown::colonhash:

But anyway I also applied to ChemEng via NatSci at King's

I honestly did not know you applied to King's (or I forgot) :frown: sorry...
Good luck everyone!

Hey there! :biggrin: Good luck! :smile:
I'm King's Applicant as well! :biggrin: I applied for ASNC, had my interview on 5th and now I'm anxious for the answer x)
I hope all goes well for all of us! :biggrin:
I honestly did not know you applied to King's (or I forgot) :frown: sorry...

Hahaha it's fine I'm only messing, I really want to go back to sleep but I know that's not happening. I'm gonna be such a mess at work, rejected and tired :lol:
Reply 2497
If a college says they going to start emailing applicants FROM 9am does that mean they are doing it one by one manually rather than by mail merge all at once?
Original post by NeverLucky
Hahaha it's fine I'm only messing, I really want to go back to sleep but I know that's not happening. I'm gonna be such a mess at work, rejected and tired :lol:

you'll be fine :smile: I'm sure that you will cross the proverbial hump into the light :smile: have faith! :tongue:

Original post by pclhy
If a college says they going to start emailing applicants FROM 9am does that mean they are doing it one by one manually rather than by mail merge all at once?

Yes they are doing it manually
Yes they are doing it manually

Noo they're going to tease us even more? :'(

Latest

Trending

Trending