The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have a letter at home from Robinson but I'm at college:s-smilie:
Can I please ask those who have been "pooled" if you received an email saying that you were pooled?
And if I didn't get any email regarding pooling does that mean I haven't been pooled?
Original post by louisthecabbage
i have a letter at home from robinson but i'm at college:s

same i think :frown:((
Any St Catz humanities people got offers? How long does this usually take...
Original post by NeverLucky
I feel like drowning myself...

Spoiler

JESUS CHRIST DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT

I was about to give up all the hope I had left because if they didn't take you they sure as hell wouldn't take me
has anyone from st johns heard anything?
Original post by oey99
Medicine rejection :frown: congratulations everyone who received offer :smile:

:frown: :console:

Original post by czhang1998
I got an offergwkabdksnsdksbdjsskjssjhsksbjsdjdldhajsvd

Congratulations !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8CQxuLRmuo

Not the most appropriate but Faye Wong is amazing :smile:
Original post by jess117
Can I please ask those who have been "pooled" if you received an email saying that you were pooled?
And if I didn't get any email regarding pooling does that mean I haven't been pooled?

I've been pooled and last Friday I discovered I've been fished for reinterview. I found out by email!
Original post by Mark_98
Offer for Classics at Homerton!!!

Woah, me too. Offer for Classics, pooled from Peterhouse to Girton.

The admission people are writing these things so quickly my email even had a typo. Where's Peterhpuse? Lol

Spoiler

OMG DEEZ NUTS..... I was super sad for you for a sec there

Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by jess117

It says:

We had sufficient confidence in your abilities and potential to recommend you to the Inter-Collegiate Winter Pool, where your file was available for consideration by other Colleges.

Spoiler

Congratulations! You had me scared there for a moment!
Got two in my house waiting to hear from Robinson. Different subjects though. So nervous every for them both! Been through the application process twice at same time! Think I read Robinson send letters not sure about UK resident emails? Good luck to those waiting for 'Postie' I'm sure he's going to do a cross-country run round our village to keep us in suspense!
Original post by wolfmoon88
:hugs:

My advisor told me to start getting excited about my other potential options :rofl: :rofl:

And he also told me not to think about reapplying :tongue:

(Meh hahaha, you've been occupied... and you have exams tomorrow, focus on that first then we can talk about politics :biggrin:)

It's plausible advice :rofl: wow, he's kind! Definitely do what you want to do though :smile: Waiting on March is going to be tough but I'll survive.

Thanks for understanding :rofl: Can't wait :biggrin:

P.S. Idc I'm still gonna look at Membridge when I need a laugh
Anyone heard from downing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amelia3546
has anyone from st johns heard anything?

I'm waiting too, good luck x
Extra info for anyone who applied Trinity/Maths + Compsci:

An international friend of mine just got an offer by email from trinity for maths and compsci!
Reply 2738
Original post by sir albert
To all fellow parents (lurking or otherwise)... a very special 'good luck' to you all (and, of course, your offspring)... see you on the other side

thanks! All the best for you, too!
Any PBS people or people who applied to Jesus heard yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending