The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thirdcultureteen
Yay a fellow Singaporean! You jiayou too and I hope you hear good news!!

OMG heya! Are you applying to Cambridge as well?
I done did it boys!!!! Conditional offer for an A in further maths for biological NatSci at Girton
Original post by Iloveowls16
letter

Are you an overseas applicant? Really sorry you missed out!!
Original post by k.russell
I done did it boys!!!! Conditional offer for an A in further maths for biological NatSci at Girton

Congrats!

Congrats mate!
Original post by carpenoctem
It happened...

Spoiler

O.o.... :colonhash:

Omg congratulations! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olijarl
Are you an overseas applicant? Really sorry you missed out!!

no UK I'm afraid. Thank you!
Got an unconditional offer to read English! :biggrin:
Original post by Luna1602
Fished by Homerton ! Anyone got any (honest) info about it ? Please ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am an EU student and really wanted to go to Cambridge so I didn't mind being in any college (even if it would be the most distant, female only etc), since I think it doesn't make such a difference academically as all the lectures are with the same professors. (Maybe a small difference in terms of supervisions but it isn't of such importance)
I applied directly at homerton since i really liked the DoS in my course and got an offer from them about an hour ago. The place is really beautiful, has big gardens where you can walk on, and (most) rooms are en-suite and modern ! The corridors had vending machines and elevators (bit of a useless info). The food was also great! The library is amazing with lots of study spaces!! When i was there for the interview it was a 10 minutes walk to reach the college from the train station, 5-7 minutes to go from the college to the centre by bus (for about 2 pounds) or 25 min. on foot. (I guess you'll need a bike for everyday which shouldn't be more than 10 min). There is a nandos near, a supermarket, a cinema and a sports centre.
It really is an amazing college and the students are very friendly. I'm sure you're gonna love it if you end up there!
Original post by liziepie
I'm guessing that's not good news. I'm sorry dude :frown: :frown: :frown:

If that was NeverLucky he trolled

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liziepie
I'm guessing that's not good news. I'm sorry dude :frown: :frown: :frown:

he got an unconditional offer and but is just a big fat troll...
Reply 2851
I GOT ACCEPTED BUZZING IM STILL SHAKING KINGS MATHS THANK THE LORD AND EVERYONE HERE

A* A* A and 1 1 STEP II and III
Reply 2852
Emmanuel Medicine - Rejection

Goodbye guys I won't post anymore until I get accepted next year.
he got an unconditional offer and but is just a big fat troll...

Was acc sad for him for a sec, then :colonhash:, then happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Is bullying Zacken, than Memebridge the first things you think of after you got your offer :rofl: :tongue:

Actually it was hahaha, I guess I need time to actually consider the reality that I might be going there.
Yes! Got that Economics offer from Peterhouse, so happy right now :biggrin:
Reply 2856
I've applied to Queens' and my post just came but no letter, does this mean I'm expecting an email from another college or is it more likely it'll be here tomorrow?
Original post by Naeco
Emmanuel Medicine - Rejection

Goodbye guys I won't post anymore until I get accepted next year.

I'm so sorry to hear! You've been an absolute ball of sunshine ☀️❤️
Original post by LouiS_117
OMG heya! Are you applying to Cambridge as well?

Yes, I am! Just got an offer from Corpus :smile:

Which college have you applied to and for what course? I hope you get the best news in the world today!
Original post by wolfmoon88
Was acc sad for him for a sec, then :colonhash:, then happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Similar emotions here.

Latest

Trending

Trending