The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LapizLazuliStar
Anyone know when pooled candidates (with interview) will hear back? Specifically from Selwyn? X

Can be anytime until the end of this month.
Good luck with the re-interview. :smile:
Offer from homerton for hispol 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Literally the minute after I posted asking if anyone had heard from Newnham, I got an email, telling me I've got an offer!!

Just waiting for another email telling me that was a clerical error!
Original post by w19
Yes :' )

were you rejected? sorry to hear if you did. what subject and what time did you get the rejection?
Original post by PythagorasGhost
I GOT AN OFFER FOR TRINHALL MATHS! AAAAAAA

Ty to everyone on here. Couldn't've survived this ordeal without you

that's an easy offer for maths, strange to see no A*'s or STEP tho. Think you can get those 7 A's?

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchNerd2
The amount of unread emails you have stresses me out - CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOX

FullSizeRender.jpg

:ninjagirl:
Anyone heard back from Caius yet?
Original post by Cannoning
Got rejected from king's for engineering :frown:. Tbh I did flop the preinterview and interview tests so I wasn't surprised.

Sorry to hear. :frown:
Got rejected for Economics from Homerton college.

I initially got rejected, then I contacted my college about compulsory pooling criteria, so they decided to interview me. Interview went well, but I guess my grade in one important module was not good enough, hence why they rejected me in the beginning as well.

Spoiler

Good luck to others.
Anyone waiting on Johns? And has anyone got an email from them yet
Original post by Strimpy
Offer from homerton for hispol 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile:
Offer from Jesus College for Bio NatSci, biggest surprise of my life..

I'm getting my conditions posted to me later today, hopefully they won't be 4 A*s!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SOARochester
Literally the minute after I posted asking if anyone had heard from Newnham, I got an email, telling me I've got an offer!!

Just waiting for another email telling me that was a clerical error!

Congrats! :smile:
Letter from Downing - we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful.

No probs, will firm UCL for Economics
Original post by CutieTootsie
Just got rejected via post from Jesus College for Medicine.
I was pooled, but not fished.

Just goes to show that reinterviewees really shouldn't complain because they've been given a second chance!

After today, I will not be returning back to this thread lol

Hey there, not sure we've ever actually spoken (I'm not a very active TSRer lol) but I've seen your posts a lot while I've been lurking in this thread and I just want to say I'm really sorry to hear you didn't get into Jesus. But I know you'll be an amazing doctor regardless and should be really proud of how far you've come. Sending all the positive vibes and good luck with the future!! x

Jesus, don't do that to us!
Just got an offer to study maths at newnham, but didn't see the conditions… anyone else didn't see their conditions?…
Original post by Fbiemad

I initially got rejected, then I contacted my college about compulsory pooling criteria, so they decided to interview me. Interview went well, but I guess my grade in one important module was not good enough, hence why they rejected me in the beginning as well.

Spoiler

Good luck to others.

Sorry to hear you were rejected. :frown:
Original post by Fbiemad

Spoiler

Good luck to others.

I'm sorry to hear that and you're welcome for the help.
Original post by cindylol
Just got an offer to study maths at newnham, but didn't see the conditions… anyone else didn't see their conditions?…

I get mine posted to me later today I only got a confirmation email (Jesus College)

Latest

Trending

Trending