The Student Room Group

i applied for the wrong oxford?

thought id applied to oxford and was waiting for my offer. I got an offer at oxford brookes today. can I ring up to change places between the uni???
Original post by Aanyung-hello
thought id applied to oxford and was waiting for my offer. I got an offer at oxford brookes today. can I ring up to change places between the uni???

No you can't

The deadline for applying to Oxford was 15 October. Any applications to them received now will be automatically rejected.

You can substitute choices within 14 days of applying (through UCAS Track for 7 days and by ringing UCAS after then) but after 14 days the only way to apply to a different university is to decline any offer you received and apply for an additional choice using UCAS Extra.

Oxford don't offer Architecture degrees either.

To be honest if you can't fill a form out correctly and tell the difference between oxford and oxford Brooke's you shouldn't be going oxford
Original post by niteninja1
To be honest if you can't fill a form out correctly and tell the difference between oxford and oxford Brooke's you shouldn't be going oxford

its much easier to do than you would think....
Original post by PQ
Oxford don't offer Architecture degrees either.

No and Cambridge are only 2nd best bath is better
its much easier to do than you would think....

Capture.PNG
really?

(but then if you'd selected Oxford you wouldn't have been able to apply for Architecture...)
Original post by PQ
Capture.PNG
really?

(but then if you'd selected Oxford you wouldn't have been able to apply for Architecture...)

damn I don't deserve to go to uni. is it too late to apply to a polytechnic???

Why would you want to swap to an inferior uni? :biggrin:
damn I don't deserve to go to uni. is it too late to apply to a polytechnic???

Looking at your post history I would think you could find something better to do with your time than trolling on TSR.

Phone your nan.
Original post by PQ
Looking at your post history I would think you could find something better to do with your time than trolling on TSR.

Phone your nan.

just like you have nothing better to do than looking through my search history:smile:
Reply 11
Nah I think you applied for the right Oxford.

People who are serious would have double checked :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending