The Student Room Group

Where should I focus in the short term.

So far I have covered S1 S2 C1-C3 M1 and am hoping to have C4 covered by Monday/Tuesday give or take a day. Then I plan to learn M2 in about a week.

I know I am behind my original schedule I had some things come up in December and procrastinated over Christmas period. Anyway I still plan on sitting Steps 1 and 2 this year. All been well.

I mean I still will have a lot of time for study so it should be doable but as I mentioned in previous posts I have got until late April to register for Step exams so will delay registering until I am sure I am ready if not ready I wont sit.

So anyway for Christmas I got bought a week of Step tuition for Feb 13th to 17th.

Some people have told me Further maths is relevant to step 1 and Step 2.

I am wondering considering that by the time I have covered C4 and M2 it should be some time between the 22nd/24th Jan. which Leaves me 2-3 weeks before the step course starts.

In order to be ready for the Step course am I better of revising going over C1-4 M1 M2 S1 and S2 for any areas I may not remember or immediately get or pushing for FP1 and or FP2 on top of this?

I am more leaning towards consolidating what I have learned and trying some Step practice etc before then I think this is the best move.

However I really don't know for sure because I don't know what I don't know etc. In order to get the most out of the step Course in Feb is it better to consolidate what I have already learned and practice some Step or is it better to expand into FP1 and FP2?

also is it only certain areas of FP1/FP2 that help with Step 1 and Step 2 or is it the whole modules?
Original post by Luke7456
..I would spend time looking at STEP rather than worry about FP1/FP2 at this point.

Quick Reply

Latest