The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dancing sloth
Virtual hug. :console:Stay Strong.

Thanks :smile: if you have received an offer then congrats and if not then good luck on all of your other choices :smile:
Original post by Obiejess
Is it possible to ask for feedback/interview scores/CLT scores if you were successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No feedback for successful candidates. They have enough on their plate to deal with feedback requests from unsuccessful candidates.
You can ask your DOS those info when you start this October. :wink:
Original post by MeDMeD251
Ok peeps, I called the admissions office, Johns are definitely sending out decisions by email today according to the admissions officer :smile: :smile:

Thank yoU!!!
Reply 3243
Original post by jneill
Re-applicants generally have a higher success rate. I expect that's the same for medics too.

BUT if you have medicine offers elsewhere I'd strongly recommend taking them. Medicine is soooo competitive it's hard to get offers anywhere, and your med school doesn't make any real difference to your medicial career.

Thank you very much for all the things that you've helped me. For my life I was lucky and had almost no big failure. I'm certain that this is not a good sign and I need to recognise that world does not only made up of sucess. I learned a lot from the rejection, I can't say that I'll be more matured for just one day but there are some stubborn and idiotic idea in my mind which start to disappear.

I think during the interview, they realised that I haven't got a clear and definite idea of what medicine is, that's probably why I got rejected. This may sounds very foolish and it is very foolish how I still don't understand medicine is just before the interview. It is because I've kept questioning myself at night before the interview day, I wasn't able to give a definite answer to my self, clearly, it won't make sense to the interviewer either.

I'm young and I have potential. The rejection from Cambridge doesn't not make me feel less good but it reminds me that I need to settle down all my wild ambition, my arrogant, my childish words and I have to realise what is the thing in medicine that I'm really looking for.
Original post by Luna1602
I was pooled to Homerton but noone has communicated what my offer grades have to be - is it ok to email them do you think ? I have post from Kings but not from Homerton 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll probably tell you in the letter.
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
@metrize email your college and ask that feedback be sent directly to you.

Thank you and @jneill
@Naeco just read your post, I'm really sorry to hear that. If we won't see you back on here, then I want to thank you again for all those drawings and memes that helped us through the waiting. I have faith that you'll be amazing no matter what, where and when you'll be studying, and wish you all the best of luck.
I'll miss giving you rep :frown:
Original post by k.russell
that's an easy offer for maths, strange to see no A*'s or STEP tho. Think you can get those 7 A's?

Spoiler

... Kappa

ty
Original post by OutThere!
IMG_2082.jpg

Ooh two letters and 4 hours to wait til they open them! Look a bit thin is that a bad sign?
Same here. One thin letter waiting for school to finish. I'm not holding out too much hope.
Original post by Obiejess
I will see you at Tit Hall :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

With any luck! :smile:
Original post by vincrows
You can ask your DOS those info when you start this October. :wink:

I never did get around to asking my DoS any of that. D'you reckon it'd probably be a bit weird if I asked him, now at start of 2nd term. :lol:
Original post by Naeco
I have potential.

You certainly do. And talent. :smile:

Do you have other medicine offers?
Original post by Zacken
I never did get around to asking my DoS any of that. D'you reckon it'd probably be a bit weird if I asked him, now at start of 2nd term. :lol:

If you want to know. Ask him.
If he thinks it's weird (which I don't think it is) he'll probably tell you so. :tongue:
Reply 3256
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
@metrize email your college and ask that feedback be sent directly to you.

Is that means applicant's school request the college to send feedback and then the applicants email their college ask the feedback be sent directly to applicant?
Reply 3257
Original post by jneill
You certainly do. And talent. :smile:

Do you have other medicine offers?

Not yet, they'll make decision in March (guess another rejection for me:frown:
Wouldn't admissions tutors send out offers/rejections by subject or all offers then rejections? I find it weird that I haven't been emailed about Economics if someone else has over an hour ago?
I got an offer hell yeah

Latest

Trending

Trending