The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daniilS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*drumroll begins*
Original post by CutieTootsie
Just got rejected via post from Jesus College for Medicine.
I was pooled, but not fished.

Just goes to show that reinterviewees really shouldn't complain because they've been given a second chance!

After today, I will not be returning back to this thread lol

😞
I'm sorry to hear that.
😊
However, as I said before, you are a good person and will do really well as a doctor. It doesn't matter where you study. Keep your chin up and believe in yourself!

Did you say you were waiting for an offer from Durham? If so good luck with that, and maybe I'll see you there.

All the best for the future. Get onto other possibilities straight away and forget about Cambridge!
Reply 3282
Original post by Sycatonne23
So Royal Mail aim to deliver by 3PM in urban areas but it's raining in London. I'm practically in the dark, no email or letter.

Same
Perhaps the letter wasn't sent via 1st class?
Original post by SOARochester
Literally the minute after I posted asking if anyone had heard from Newnham, I got an email, telling me I've got an offer!!

Just waiting for another email telling me that was a clerical error!

Haha, I'm sure it's not an error. Congrats! What subject did you apply for?
Original post by k.russell
*drumroll begins*

offEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Original post by daniilS

that's my boy!!!! same :smile:)
Original post by daniilS

what are your conditions?
Original post by TIF141
Thank youuuu! ^-^ (I'll let her know :wink: XD)
Good luck to you too, if you're an applicant! XD

Thank you, but I am hoping to apply for 2018!x:biggrin:
Original post by k.russell
that's my boy!!!! same :smile:)

Woohoo, congrats!!!
Original post by SteamboatMickey
:hugs:

:colondollar:

Best of luck with your reinterview!!
The lovely royal mail has chosen today to give my area a new postman... he is running late and isn't even 100% sure where he is. I just spotted him down the road and he told me it is going to be over an hour yet before he gets to mine, but I've got to get to school now! Argh, today of all days :P
Reply 3291
Original post by Student1256
I got rejected for Natsci. What grades do the rest of you all have and what college? I'm gonna reapply next year so I'm trying to decide which college I should pick

I applied to NatSci at Homerton on my gap year (not reapplied) with A*A*A*A in Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology and got a conditional offer of an A in FM a couple of years ago.
Original post by solC
Same
Perhaps the letter wasn't sent via 1st class?

Well the email sent previously never specified how the letter would be sent so that is possible but I doubt it because others have already got their letters.
Original post by rissanicole14
ugh :frown: :console: I'm sorry to hear that.

Ahh it's cool really, I reckon I might reapply :wink:

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by Naeco
Thank you, is it ok that I request the feedback now?:frown:

Yes - and mention you intend to reapply. It might encourage them to be more, er, considered, in their feedback. (Sometimes it can be rather generic...)
Reply 3295
Original post by Sycatonne23
Well the email sent previously never specified how the letter would be sent so that is possible but I doubt it because others have already got their letters.

True

It's okay, just off to go listen to your rejection playlist now :rofl:
Reply 3297
Original post by jneill
Yes - and mention you intend to reapply. It might encourage them to be more, er, considered, in their feedback. (Sometimes it can be rather generic...)

Thank you!!! that's really helpful and I'll do that now
Mail arrived but no letter from Robinson, but apparently someone got a rejection letter from them.

Robinson! Hurry up with the email!
Hi guys and girls, Good luck for tomorrow from a hovering parent whom you have amused with your banter for over a year now. Not sure if my applicant will get an offer but whatever the outcome you will have other great unis in the bag! You are all so funny and obviously love your subjects a great deal. I think many read this site without posting and after a while want to post but don't want to intrude! A special good luck to SteamboatMickey for you reinterview - your passion for your subject will shine through- maybe Medwards will have a better set up for you-I have a feeling you will get an offer! Just a feeling! Many user names stay with you and the ones that have stuck are: Jamestg, iced Arizona, Rachel?, abstract prism, cutie tootsie, Zachen (already studying I believe), and many others so,GOOD LUCK for offers tomorrow!

Latest

Trending

Trending