The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by k.russell
what are your conditions?

Equivalent of A average with A*A*A* in physics, chemistry and sort-of further maths!!
Original post by daniilS
offEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

W00t!
Reply 3302
Original post by daniilS

Congratulations!!!
Reply 3303
Got an offer to study medicine at Downing!! I can't believe that this is happening - it's so surreal!!
Original post by Naeco
Congratulations!!!

Thank you! You better be there next year as well!
Original post by alow
I applied to NatSci at Homerton on my gap year (not reapplied) with A*A*A*A in Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology and got a conditional offer of an A in FM a couple of years ago.

I got a Girton offer for an A in FM this morning with A*A*A in maths, biology and chemistry (3 ums away from A* in chem)
How was meeting that A in FM @alow pretty ok? I'm feeling like that should be pretty doable..
Original post by daniilS
Equivalent of A average with A*A*A* in physics, chemistry and sort-of further maths!!

jesus not messing about are they! good luck with that bro I'm sure u're gonna smash it
Original post by daniilS

Congrats!x For what subject?:biggrin:

that's my boy!!!! same :smile:)

Reply 3308
I got a Girton offer for an A in FM this morning with A*A*A in maths, biology and chemistry (3 ums away from A* in chem)
How was meeting that A in FM @alow pretty ok? I'm feeling like that should be pretty doable..

Yeah it was fine. What modules are you doing?
Original post by OutThere!
Hi guys and girls, Good luck for tomorrow from a hovering parent whom you have amused with your banter for over a year now. Not sure if my applicant will get an offer but whatever the outcome you will have other great unis in the bag! You are all so funny and obviously love your subjects a great deal. I think many read this site without posting and after a while want to post but don't want to intrude! A special good luck to SteamboatMickey for you reinterview - your passion for your subject will shine through- maybe Medwards will have a better set up for you-I have a feeling you will get an offer! Just a feeling! Many user names stay with you and the ones that have stuck are: Jamestg, iced Arizona, Rachel?, abstract prism, cutie tootsie, Zachen (already studying I believe), and many others so,GOOD LUCK for offers tomorrow!

Today :wink:
Original post by alow
I applied to NatSci at Homerton on my gap year (not reapplied) with A*A*A*A in Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology and got a conditional offer of an A in FM a couple of years ago.

What did you tell Cambridge you're doing on your gap year? I heard they don't like it if you don't do a lot of work during your gap. Also did you say you're doing further maths? Or did they ask you to take it yourself? Are you physical?
Reply 3311
Original post by daniilS
Thank you! You better be there next year as well!

hahaha:biggrin:
I'll try my hardest and bestest:wink:
Original post by alow
Yeah it was fine. What modules are you doing?

FP1, FP2, S1, S2, S3 and D1. I guess it all depends on how well I do on stats cos I haven't really done any before, finding it ok atm tho. Did you A* it in the end?
Original post by sunshine774

Natsci!!
Original post by Naeco

I will make sure to come to next year's thread to give you your deserved rep
Original post by sunshine774

We're both NatSci's, he's physical and I'm bio :smile:
Original post by Naeco

Didn't you say you were 16?
Guys my post has come but I didn't get a letter??? I thought all letters were supposed to be received today?:frown: is this normal
Hey guys, have been lurking on this thread for a while but was too shy to post! Just got an offer from Hughes Hall (fished from the pool) to do English - which I'm really happy about!! But worried as it's a mature college if there'll be anyone else my age? (I'm turning 21 in September) If anyone knows much about the college any info will be appreciated!
Thanks ! <3 <3
Reply 3318
Original post by daniilS
Natsci!!

I will make sure to come to next year's thread to give you your deserved rep

Original post by Bunratty
😞
I'm sorry to hear that.
😊
However, as I said before, you are a good person and will do really well as a doctor. It doesn't matter where you study. Keep your chin up and believe in yourself!

Did you say you were waiting for an offer from Durham? If so good luck with that, and maybe I'll see you there.

All the best for the future. Get onto other possibilities straight away and forget about Cambridge!

No not Durham! I have an offer from plymouth and an interview at Bristol. Bristol is my first choice.

And thank you, all the best!

Latest

Trending

Trending