The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chemist234
I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O

Unfortunately, they have not made and released Set 2 Specimen papers for the whole of the A Level syllabus. otherwise they would have been used for your mocks. You will have to stick with the Paper 1, 2 and 3 specimen papers released on the website
Reply 2
Original post by desigenius
Unfortunately, they have not made and released Set 2 Specimen papers for the whole of the A Level syllabus. otherwise they would have been used for your mocks. You will have to stick with the Paper 1, 2 and 3 specimen papers released on the website

I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers
I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers
How did you find the paper? anything particularly difficult?
Reply 4
Original post by Chrisfinch9
How did you find the paper? anything particularly difficult?

Generally the paper was alright, nothing too difficult about it. Just needed thorough revision for the inorganic sides of things from both AS and A2 and there were a few questions for physical such as TOF and Ph that were a bit challenging
Generally the paper was alright, nothing too difficult about it. Just needed thorough revision for the inorganic sides of things from both AS and A2 and there were a few questions for physical such as TOF and Ph that were a bit challenging
Ah okay, should be alright hopefully. Challenging calculations with TOF and pH i'm guessing?
Reply 6
Ah okay, should be alright hopefully. Challenging calculations with TOF and pH i'm guessing?

Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able
Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able[/QUOT
So the first paper was a lot easier then aha? Surely you can't of finished all the content to be able to do both papers?
Apart from the rate equation calculations, was the rest of the paper okay?
hh
Reply 10
Apart from the rate equation calculations, was the rest of the paper okay?

It had loads of Mechanisms, 1 was an 8 marker as well, we just finished all the content and now we'll be revising until our exams
Reply 11
Is there is a link that I could access to the AQA ALEVEL Chemistry SET 2 Papers, if so can anyone send me the link below, pls.
Yeah, however the Organic paper was extremely hard. Questions related to rate equations were so long and just undo-able

What specific mechanisms came up, if you can remember? Also, do u remember the topics that came up in the paper? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare for it?
Reply 13
Original post by theshortone786
What specific mechanisms came up, if you can remember? Also, do u remember the topics that came up in the paper? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare for it?

Have you sat the paper? i could really do with some tips. Found paper 1 really difficult.
Please what's the paper?

What about paper 3 set 2, I did that today as mock.. very challenging 😦😦
what kind of questions were there
where there many experiment and calculations
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18

Hey, have you got a link like this to the AQA Biology A level Set 2 Specimen papers or have you done the papers??
Reply 19

Latest