The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3340
Original post by k.russell
you're talking to the mechanics pro mate (75 ums average over m1/m2 :cool:)
Yeah I agree, tbh I'd be hoping to get 80+ on FP2 and S3 as well but we'll see.
Ty because you've answered a few of my questions on this thread and others, have a great term :smile:

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine. I think it's just more of an offer to make sure you do some maths and don't forget everything.

No problem. I'm in Cambridge for almost 6 months from Saturday, can't wait to be back.
Original post by Christie_xx
Ahh it's cool really, I reckon I might reapply :wink:

Have you heard back yet?

Ahhh I'm glad to hear that! :smile:

Yeah, I was rejected unfortunately. I couldn't sleep last night but that's about it, it hasn't hit me too hard. (yet)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wolfmoon88
:frown: :console:

Congratulations !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8CQxuLRmuo

Not the most appropriate but Faye Wong is amazing :smile:

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
jesus not messing about are they! good luck with that bro I'm sure u're gonna smash it

Thanks haha, it's on the higher end of their standard offer for our examination system but nothing ridiculously difficult.

I A M S T I L L S H A K I N G
Original post by RotomGuy
Mail arrived but no letter from Robinson, but apparently someone got a rejection letter from them.

Robinson! Hurry up with the email!

Two thin letter said in post from Robinson waiting to be opened by NS and Economics applicants. Have to wait Til 4.30 to find out.
Original post by OutThere!
Two thin letter said in post from Robinson waiting to be opened by NS and Economics applicants. Have to wait Til 4.30 to find out.

It's possible they're only sending letters to offer holders and i've been rejected, but if you could tell me the outcome when the time comes it would be a big help!
Original post by OutThere!

Two applicants in the same household?

#GetsPopcorn

(A pair of sisters were accepted to Christ's last year - and their triplet sister went to The Other Place...)
ST JOHN'S OFFER FOR MEDICINE GET IN THERE MY SON!!! (pls don't hate me bc St. John's)
We're both NatSci's, he's physical and I'm bio :smile:

Nice, WELL DONE to both you and I hope you really enjoy your time there!!!:biggrin:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:tongue: :biggrin:

Congratulations! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
Original post by georgia221
Hey guys, have been lurking on this thread for a while but was too shy to post! Just got an offer from Hughes Hall (fished from the pool) to do English - which I'm really happy about!! But worried as it's a mature college if there'll be anyone else my age? (I'm turning 21 in September) If anyone knows much about the college any info will be appreciated!
Thanks ! <3 <3

There is definitely as misconception that people at mature colleges are actual 'mature' adults. I'm at Lucy Cavendish, and I'd say that at least 90 % of people are early to mid-20's when they start. Plenty of them, myself included, just turned 21 when they start. Hughes Hall is great, has a vibrant social life and is located right next to Mill Road, so you'll get to go see normal people, which is something I sometimes miss.
Original post by jneill
Two applicants in the same household?

#GetsPopcorn

(A pair of sisters were accepted to Christ's last year - and their triplet sister went to The Other Place...)

Why do you always say "The Other Place" with capitals???:s-smilie:
Congratulations! Was it a letter or an email?

Original post by medic01
ST JOHN'S OFFER FOR MEDICINE GET IN THERE MY SON!!! (pls don't hate me bc St. John's)
Original post by sunshine774
Why do you always say "The Other Place" with capitals???:s-smilie:

I have *some* respect for them... :smile:
Original post by Andrea7187
Rejected for law from Downing got pooled but nobody picked me so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish you the best for your other choices.
From what I know, Pembroke won't email candidates, we have to wait for a letter
Original post by scarletttao
Offer from Girton for Geography!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile:
Original post by stayhungry
Congratulations! Was it a letter or an email?

Email
Original post by Bunratty
I wish you the best for your other choices.

Thank you very much :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending