The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tamuna10
I was rejected :3 Looks like I'm just too good for them :3

xD

Well, that's certainly one way to think about it. Hope you've got an offer from another good uni.
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I've been pooled and last Friday I discovered I've been fished for reinterview. I found out by email!

Same here! When is yours? Best of luck!! :biggrin:
Original post by pamplemousse.
I got an offer for MML at Cambridge!

I had totally given up hope after my interview and test, so much so I didn't even fill in the 'how did your interview go' thingummybob because it was just too dispiriting to even contemplate, and I've been avoiding TSR for weeks because I couldn't even handle thinking about what I really thought I'd messed up so badly.

Anyone else have an offer and not feeling it's real yet?

Congrats! Glad to see you're expectations were broken. :smile:
Original post by Student1256
Feel like i just wasted the past year of my life on this bs

Are there other good unis you're considering?
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Offer from Fitzwilliam for History!

Congratulations! :smile:
Against the odds my fat old postie performed today, and I got a letter from Pembroke offering me a place in 2018 to study Asian and Middle Eastern studies. My life-long quest to become Tom Hiddleston just took a massive step forward.

Good luck/congratulations/commiserations to everyone else in here.
Selwyn engineering offer!
Offer from Trinity for Linguistics!!! I initially applied to St John's but got pooled xD
Original post by metrize
Rejected unfortunately, oh well. Downing Engineering.

At least the prospects are great for pretty much any of the top univerisities for engineering so I won't be missing out on too much

Sorry to hear about your rejection, but it sounds like you've got other really good unis in mind.
Original post by tearbender
Offer from Trinity for Linguistics!!! I initially applied to St John's but got pooled xD

St John's to Trinity? Quite the upgrade!
Original post by Moodicrus
Offer from clare college to study medicine i'm so so happy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats! :smile:
I got an offer for AMES (Japanese) from Selwyn!! :smile:
Original post by PariahEmir
Against the odds my fat old postie performed today, and I got a letter from Pembroke offering me a place in 2018 to study Asian and Middle Eastern studies. My life-long quest to become Tom Hiddleston just took a massive step forward.

Good luck/congratulations/commiserations to everyone else in here.

Congrats fellow AMES-er! :ahee:
Original post by tearbender

Well you could've been pooled to Oxford instead :wink:
@vincrows @jneill @Reality Check @Peterhouse Admissions @Murray Edwards Admissions
Thanks to you guys for encouraging & informing me throughout the application process, was especially nice since I'm not at school anymore so don't have any teachers for help.
Also everyone who posted in this thread it's been great :smile:
Original post by frenchfried
I got an offer for AMES (Japanese) from Selwyn!! :smile:

Ah we're all coming out the woodwork! Congrats, fingers crossed I'll join you doing Japanese at Selwyn :wink:
Original post by carpenoctem
Thank you so much! Ah damn, good luck for tomorrow - I really hope you hear some good news :smile:

Thank you! I think I scared him off beforehand when I just stood by the upstairs window watching him deliver the post at the other houses before mine like a morbid stalker. Ah... I'm going to make such a reassuring doctor

:laugh:

'Dr. CarpeNoctem, please stop obsessively staring at the patient!'

'I'm waiting to see if he get's better!'

'He won't talk when you're in the room!'
Original post by RotomGuy
It's possible they're only sending letters to offer holders and i've been rejected, but if you could tell me the outcome when the time comes it would be a big help!

Ok will do. Be about 4.30 -5.00 as not using a kettle am waiting very patiently!!!!!
Original post by Buymoria
Got a offer for economics 🎉🎉

Congrats!
Original post by k.russell
@vincrows @jneill @Reality Check @Peterhouse Admissions @Murray Edwards Admissions
Thanks to you guys for encouraging & informing me throughout the application process, was especially nice since I'm not at school anymore so don't have any teachers for help.
Also everyone who posted in this thread it's been great :smile:

:hat2:

And yeah where are you @Reality Check ? :poke:

Latest

Trending

Trending