The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

Why did you leave us so early? :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
I have nothing now. Nothing to live for. No motivation. I miss you so much, i cry all the time for petty reasons, and i know i'm gonna sound stupid or crazy or whatever but i want to cry. I want to cry to the point of exhaustion, till no more tears come out, till i feel like i'm finally gonna die, use all my energy, because what else am i gonna use it for? So i find petty 'reasons to cry' incase someone asks what's wrong. At least i will be able to tell them THIS is the reason why i'm crying, eventhough it isn't.You know the reason. I know you dont want me to cry all night, everynight. But that is the hardest thing to do. IMPOSSIBLE.

I see you everwhere, i see you walking past me in a hurry in the house so i turn around in tears, smiling, ready to hug you tight and never let you go but then....i..realise that it was nothing but me.
You know i was already broken to pieces since that day...and now you too :frown:

See me failing in my mocks (that is IF i go school) then my alevels, then in life. Probably even my afterlife because **** THIS LIFE i'm giving up.
Dear You:

RIP. We love and miss you.

From Me.
Dear you,

I really sincerely hope that you realise that by you treating me a trainee like this is absolutely **** hole. Not only were you a trainee once too but you are entrusted to not abuse your powers. I hope that you die a slow and painful death and I hope that you never get married also since you want to so badly.

I hope you also get punished for this in the afterlife. Also, your breath smells like you have swallowed a dead huminpiglet combination. I have never smelt anything as repulsive as the toxic fumes coming out of your mouth.
I miss you :sad:
Argh why did you have to ask so nicely? I couldn't say no but I want it back and need it back. Of course I can't ask you. How can you give it back hm?
What did you give away sis?
Original post by Reshyna
What did you give away sis?

Different stuff to different people. Sorry sis, I know that's so vague but I just wanted to rant really.
Dear you,

It snowed without you :frown: for the first time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

I don't really want to talk to you much more to be honest. For as long as you talk to that person like they never hurt me then I will never trust you. You know what they are like. But you've made a bad call and I don't appreciate it one bit.

From
Me
Dear you

Just want to clear my head so will write this here. Was at the football today thinking about you :frown: (can't I just have some time off brain?).

I just wish you'd given 'us' a chance. I guess you always look back at some relationships and think those people could have enhanced your life and made it better. I believe we both could have benefited each others had you given me the chance, either that or we would have saw we weren't made to get along and that would have been fine, but instead I'm stuck here. :frown:

I was just thinking how you must look when you sleep. You are truly flawless to my eyes. You must look so at rest and in peace when you sleep, it must be the most amazing sight. I envy all those that get to sleep alongside you throughout your life, but especially those while we are in our 20s or so. You are an amazingly naturally beautiful girl... I just wish we could have had a chance to become more than strangers. :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you

Just want to clear my head so will write this here. Was at the football today thinking about you :frown: (can't I just have some time off brain?).

I just wish you'd given 'us' a chance. I guess you always look back at some relationships and think those people could have enhanced your life and made it better. I believe we both could have benefited each others had you given me the chance, either that or we would have saw we weren't made to get along and that would have been fine, but instead I'm stuck here. :frown:

I was just thinking how you must look when you sleep. You are truly flawless to my eyes. You must look so at rest and in peace when you sleep, it must be the most amazing sight. I envy all those that get to sleep alongside you throughout your life, but especially those while we are in our 20s or so. You are an amazingly naturally beautiful girl... I just wish we could have had a chance to become more than strangers. :redface:

Dear you,

Go and get her!! What's stopping you? :frown:

This is so sad to read, sounds like a love story
Dear you,

It's been more than 6 years and I still think of you every time it snows...
Miss ya x

love,
me
Dear you,

I miss you too much ..please come back ?

Love me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Go and get her!! What's stopping you? :frown:

This is so sad to read, sounds like a love story

I only wish it was as easy as that. I haven't seen her in almost 4 years. She knew how I felt but for whatever reason decided she didn't want to pursue it. I could have done more and I regret not being more proactive, I had plenty of chances. :frown:

It pains me everyday.
Dear you,

I want to talk to you, reach out to you. I really do. But if i'm honest, I am scared to. It's been so long and it didn't end well. I'm in a place now where I can look back and see how much I was in the wrong. But I think it's too late. I know I promised a while ago that I will fix this but, I have failed splendidly. I have been thinking about you quite a bit recently and I am angry at myself for letting you down the way that I did.

I really am sorry. I hope that one day soon, I will have the guts to message you and apologise like I should have done before. I'm scared you'll reject it but that's okay. At least I'll get some closure and hopefully you will too.

I will always love you.

Me
Dear Me,

Make a chocolate mug cake, down a bottle of Bailey's and do your revision. I will murder you if you end up getting your insurance in August.

Love me xoxox
Dear you
I don't think you realised, but you were a manipulative user. Maybe I wasn't strong enough to say no but everything else I said or did screamed no in such obvious terms. You just turned a blind eye to it all. I deserved more even if rn i think I deserve nothing.
Dear You:

Hmmmm...

From Me.
Dear you,

Whatever happens in the future, I'm glad you walked into my life even if some terrible things had to happen to us both to make our paths cross in the first place. I think I am finally almost at the point where I can say I am glad the rail broke, and that life didn't end there. Almost.

Yours,

Me
Dear You,

You're poisonous but I still miss you, or at least I miss the fun we had together. I went on a date last week and whileit went well, it didn't match up to the chemistry I felt with you. I guess finding someone who is good, honest and loyal whilst also being funny and charismatic is going to be hard, but there's go to be someone else out there for me that I will fall in love with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending