The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medic01
ST JOHN'S OFFER FOR MEDICINE GET IN THERE MY SON!!! (pls don't hate me bc St. John's)

Give him my congratulations!
Original post by jneill
I have *some* respect for them... :smile:

Hey! 'decent amount of', please! :biggrin:
Original post by PariahEmir
Against the odds my fat old postie performed today, and I got a letter from Pembroke offering me a place in 2018 to study Asian and Middle Eastern studies. My life-long quest to become Tom Hiddleston just took a massive step forward.

Good luck/congratulations/commiserations to everyone else in here.

Congratulations!
Original post by James4519
Selwyn engineering offer!

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by tearbender
Offer from Trinity for Linguistics!!! I initially applied to St John's but got pooled xD

Congrats for the offer!
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Rejection :frown:

Expected it but still hurts

Sorry to hear. :frown:
DD has offer for Architecture at Christ's A*AA - the A* being in Art or Maths
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Likelyreject
Engineering at John's offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! You'll have to change the name, though, maybe 'CertainCambridgeite'. :biggrin:
Original post by coto524
Offer for MML Spanish & German at Corpus ^_^

Congratulations!
I got an unconditional offer for HSPS at Queens!! (already completed my a levels). waiting for the post was horrendous but its all worked out, congrats to everyone else w/ offers!
Anyone else feel they really didn't deserve to get in?
Original post by carpenoctem
Oh dear, Cambridge have made a mistake with me - I'm going to scare off all the patients too

That isn't there problem, so long as you don't disturb the other students. :biggrin:
Original post by fablereader
Congrats! :smile:

Was it a thick or thin envelope (more than one sheet of paper in) with your offer in or did you mean email?
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I feel very lucky to have been fished :redface: even if it is ultimately a rejection

You got rejected?? :O

That makes me so sad, you were such a nice person on this thread and you seem so passionate about your subject!

Virtual Hug:console:
Original post by _kibu
Pooled from Girton (lol) and not fished.

All the best to those still waiting for a reply!

Sorry to hear you didn't get in. :frown:
Original post by Xiuchen
You got rejected?? :O

That makes me so sad, you were such a nice person on this thread and you seem so passionate about your subject!

Virtual Hug:console:

she hasn't yet dw, interview is today I think. Personally I think she's gonna get the offer..
Original post by jaz.deans
rejected from st johns for English. ah well, at least I got my unconditional from Birmingham lol, enjoy Cambridge everyone!

Sorry to hear about your rejection, but glad you've got another good offer.
Original post by h3rmit
Rejection, damn. Now I won't get to unironically like Memebridge

Sorry to hear about the rejection. :frown:
Original post by k.russell
she hasn't yet dw, interview is today I think. Personally I think she's gonna get the offer..

I see, I misunderstood her post. You're NatSci applicant right? Congrats on your offer!!!!! :smile: are you Bio or Phys? I'm waiting on my Bio Natsci decision, I'm so stressed right now, feel like I'm going to die....
Let's all just take a moment to appreciate how @fablereader has personally replied to pretty much every single offer/rejection out there

Latest

Trending

Trending