The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SM-
Any kings Mathmos here? And maths people how you finding STEP?

Have been completing STEP questions for a while now, particularly STEP II. Still some work to be done on my consistency and exam technique there, and on STEP III in general (though I am very happy with where I am as I am capable of doing complete solutions in good time on both papers). Will likely get some coaching in half term + Easter, to hopefully ensure I perform at my best on the day(s).
I can't believe i got an offer for law at queens ahhhhh
I'm so happy to be a part of this community!! Hello guys!!!! And congrats!!!! Any Newnham offer holders?
Original post by ericacookies
Anyone for Law at Clare?

Is Law at Queens close enough aha?
Original post by Student9821
Trinmo are students doing Maths at Trinity college :tongue:. Mathmo is the term used for Cambridge Mathematicians.

It's nice to hear from another Trinity applicant though :biggrin:.

Ah okay well I feel stupid now haha!
Reply 45
Original post by blue2337
I'm so happy to be a part of this community!! Hello guys!!!! And congrats!!!! Any Newnham offer holders?

Me!! For medicine! What did you apply for? 😀😀
Offer for ChemEng from Trinity Hall :smile:
--
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Got an offer for Physical NatSci at Downing! I can't believe it 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by merryn
Me!! For medicine! What did you apply for? 😀😀

What was your grade requirement?
Reply 50
My letter didn't come today, if it doesn't come tomorrow should I wait or?
Reply 51
Original post by Alex97189718
What was your grade requirement?

A*A*A 🤓
Conditional offer to read English at Emmanuel!
Can't believe it....
Reply 53
Anyone for undergrad Law at Wolfson? (how weird is that though?? Damn pooling system)
Can't believe I'm actually joining this thread! Got an offer for History of Art at Trinity now I've got to work towards meeting my offer which I am so nervous about haha
Original post by peachykeen
Can't believe I'm actually joining this thread! Got an offer for History of Art at Trinity now I've got to work towards meeting my offer which I am so nervous about haha

I'm in the same boat (well, different subject and college but you get what I mean:tongue:)! At least we have something concrete to motivate us now xD
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
I'm in the same boat (well, different subject and college but you get what I mean:tongue:)! At least we have something concrete to motivate us now xD

yeah hahahah tbh i needed a little bit of a kick up the backside
Reply 57
And let the true STEP preparation begin
Original post by _thomasholmes
Is Law at Queens close enough aha?

I'll take it! have you found out your offer yet?
Original post by alexjs
Have been completing STEP questions for a while now, particularly STEP II. Still some work to be done on my consistency and exam technique there, and on STEP III in general (though I am very happy with where I am as I am capable of doing complete solutions in good time on both papers). Will likely get some coaching in half term + Easter, to hopefully ensure I perform at my best on the day(s).

I'm going to ask my mum for assistance with some STEP past papers. She was a mathmo a lifetime ago :biggrin:.

Latest

Trending

Trending