The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

I am an European applicant for Law at Fizwilliam - and have received no email whatsoever... Duhhh is anyone else still waiting?
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Can't wait for next week :s-smilie:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I GOT AN OFFER FOR HISTORY AT EMMANUEL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: big thanks to @jneill for all the help and guidance through the process! I can't belive it! @domaths @daniilS @CallumS9999 other emma people how's it gone? :smile:
Can't wait for next week :s-smilie:

If I manged it you'll definitely get in :smile: you seem so into it all and knowledgeable I'm sure you'll manage a place!
somehow got an offer for History at Newnham crikey 😂🎉🎉🎉 still can't quite believe they have the right girl tbh 😬

!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---- basically sums me up rn (+ a lot of incoherent screaming :P)

Are there any other Newnhamites out there? 😄 (Or other history offer holders!!)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by edanski
i got an offer for history at emmanuel i can't believe it!!!!!!!!! :d big thanks to @jneill for all the help and guidance through the process! I can't belive it! @domaths @daniils @callums9999 other emma people how's it gone? :smile:

omg well done
Original post by Ruthie2267
somehow got an offer for History at Newnham crikey 😂🎉🎉🎉

!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---- basically sums me up lol

Are there any other Newnhamites out there? 😄

Omg well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ahppy for you!
Original post by edanski
I GOT AN OFFER FOR HISTORY AT EMMANUEL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: big thanks to @jneill for all the help and guidance through the process! I can't belive it! @domaths @daniilS @CallumS9999 other emma people how's it gone? :smile:

OMG!!!!!!!! Idek you that well but I'm so happy for you omg!!!!!! We're still on for that Greggs' appreciation society right? :wink:
Original post by edanski

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by edanski

WOOHOO!! Congrats man!

See you there next year then :biggrin:
Original post by fablereader
Prego. :smile:

De rien!

Do you speak Italian and/or French? :tongue:

I finished a recorded episode and TV went back to the BBC

Escape to the country. The couple are looking at a home in Cambridge

Typical!!
Original post by thewinelake
Looking forward to seeing some data from the interview self-assessment vs offers project...

So am I...

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edanski

Brilliant! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I finished a recorded episode and TV went back to the BBC

Escape to the country. The couple are looking at a home in Cambridge

Typical!!

I'm actually obsessed with Escape to the Country hahaha

Thank you 😊😊
Got an offer for computer science at Jesus, over the moon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Samiksi
Do you speak Italian and/or French? :tongue:

'Speak' is far too much of an exaggeration. 'Try to learn' is the more correct. Modern languages are a little interesting to me, so I do these two (though I want to do more) alongside Latin and Ancient Greek.

Newnhamite here! Congrats on your offer. Got my offer for Law in the morning. Totally escatic, hasn't really sunk in yet.

Did you receive an email as well as a letter too?

Latest

Trending

Trending