The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Knee Grow
Got an offer for computer science at Jesus, over the moon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by Ruthie2267
Thank you 😊😊

De rien. :smile:
Original post by fablereader
Congrats for getting in! Wish you the best of luck in your exams!

Thanks dude! 24 hours ago I was still praying for them to at least reject me in the pool.

Still don't understand how I got in. :ahee:
Original post by peachykeen
I'm actually obsessed with Escape to the Country hahaha

Aahh I watch it now and again. I like the one show..... :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:frown: decision?

It was anticipation. But I got an offer!
Original post by mehokay
Newnhamite here! Congrats on your offer. Got my offer for Law in the morning. Totally escatic, hasn't really sunk in yet.

Did you receive an email as well as a letter too?

Don't think I've congratulated you yet (wasn't so active in the early morning), so ...

:party: Congratulations!
Escape to the country making the wait for me worse :tongue:
I'm afraid I was pooled and then rejected for English. It hurts, but I'll still go somewhere really good.

I've enjoyed being a part of the community on here. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet. And thanks to @jneill for encouraging me to apply, way back in 2015.
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Aahh I watch it now and again. I like the one show..... :tongue:

When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bbglop
Thanks dude! 24 hours ago I was still praying for them to at least reject me in the pool.

Still don't understand how I got in. :ahee:

Because they think you're good and want you. :smile: Prove them right.
Original post by jneill
When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Monday morning
Original post by peachykeen
Omg well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ahppy for you!

THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️

I'm so happy for you as well!!!!! Are you happy abt being pooled to trinity? :biggrin:
Original post by Oh the Byrony!
I'm afraid I was pooled and then rejected for English. It hurts, but I'll still go somewhere really good.

I've enjoyed being a part of the community on here. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet. And thanks to @jneill for encouraging me to apply, way back in 2015.

Sorry to hear. :frown: Hope your other pick turns out really good!
There's a farm in Cambridgeshire that has crocodiles!!!
I got a HSPS offer from St Catharine's - I'm not quite sure how and I never applied thinking I'd get in, but this is amazing!!!!! I genuinely never thought I'd get this far, I'm so happy :smile: :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Ruthie2267
THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️

I'm so happy for you as well!!!!! Are you happy abt being pooled to trinity? :biggrin:

Literally in shock rn!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh omg I can't believe I got pooled to trinity of all places omg
now to catch up on all the posts i've missed :biggrin:
Original post by Infested
I'll be 21 at Hughes Hall for Economics :smile:

Perfect!! Are you happy?
still haven't heard anything from pembroke.. been refreshing my emails since before 9am nonstop..
Original post by Hildi
I got a HSPS offer from St Catharine's - I'm not quite sure how and I never applied thinking I'd get in, but this is amazing!!!!! I genuinely never thought I'd get this far, I'm so happy :smile: :smile::smile::smile::smile:

well done!!!