The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Strimpy
thanks! did you apply as well?

A failed Oxfordite, alas, who wandered over here. :biggrin:
Original post by Lauren-x-
A rejection from St Catz for maths yay

im so sorry Lauren :frown: everyone else comes up w really inspirational stuff but everything will be ok - have you got an offer from anywhere else yet?
Original post by carpenoctem
Oxford are one mark 2 and they are bitter that I stole their last post and posted about it here :colone::colone:

Vengeance ...
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It's great, it's near where I live and has the best cheese and meat counter in Cambrigeshire!

My two-year-old loves the crocdiles. :smile:

OK, now I really have to go there.
Pooled but not fished.
literally gonna be running home from the bus stop in the rain... xD
Original post by Lauren-x-
A rejection from St Catz for maths yay

Sorry to hear about your rejection. :frown:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Monday morning

Oh ages yet. I thought it was today or tomorrow...

The wait continues..............

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rachel58
Pooled but not fished.

Sorry to hear. :frown:
Original post by wnjune
Offer from St Catz!!! For medicine!!!!! I got no letter or email so i called them and they told me that i got in!!!!

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 3650
Got an offer from Newnham college for
NatSci!
Really happy but also kind of terrified!
Any fellow Newnhamites around?
It's great, it's near where I live and has the best cheese and meat counter in Cambrigeshire!

My two-year-old loves the crocdiles. :smile:

Omg that's so cool! If my mum or dad were driving me down, I'd make them stop off there so I can take a look at it :lol:

Not surprised! I used to love visiting farms to see the animals when I was small!

My cousin actually owns a farm and her children are 2 and 4, I should get her to breed crocs, I'm sure I'd be the best relative in the eyes of her children :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fablereader
OK, now I really have to go there.

The crocodiles eat all the waste product from the other animals they grow there making it environmentally friendly plus really tasty! :smile: (and rather expensive)
Has anyone received a letter from Selwyn? My mum has been keeping watch and the postman hasn't been yet but I was just wondering :smile:
Massive congratulations to everyone who has offers!
Original post by Ruthie2267
im so sorry Lauren :frown: everyone else comes up w really inspirational stuff but everything will be ok - have you got an offer from anywhere else yet?

I've got 4 other options, so I'll live haha. Think I'm going to firm Warwick. Did you get an offer?? :smile:

Original post by fablereader
Sorry to hear about your rejection. :frown:

No worries, I hope you got an offer!
Original post by Cryptographic
Pembroke doesn't send emails unless you're overseas based.

Don't they also email EU applicants, though? (which aren't usually regarded as "overseas")
Original post by Chedda
Got an offer from Newnham college for
NatSci!
Really happy but also kind of terrified!
Any fellow Newnhamites around?

Congratulations! Be excited, Cambridge is a great place. (I'm a firm Oxfordite, though. :biggrin: )
Reply 3657
Got rejected for engineering from downing 😅
The crocodiles eat all the waste product from the other animals they grow there making it environmentally friendly plus really tasty! :smile: (and rather expensive)

I think we should have a Cambridge applicants 2017 field trip to the farm with crocodiles

Sounding better and better ...

Latest

Trending

Trending