The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PanickingYear12
omg guyss I got an interview I'm still in shock

stats? and are you an international. oh yeah congratz btw sorry for being so direct
Hi - I am an EU student but have not heard anything from Kings.. Any one from the EU here who has heard back about the Med school (offer/rejection) ?
Im international, not heard a thing yet m8
Original post by savisko
Hi - I am an EU student but have not heard anything from Kings.. Any one from the EU here who has heard back about the Med school (offer/rejection) ?
Original post by Moshinato
stats? and are you an international. oh yeah congratz btw sorry for being so direct

GCSE 5A* 3A 1B
AS AAAB
Predicted a level A*A*A*A
Ukcat 623
Argh I shoulda mentioned, I applied for King's EMDP not the standard A100 and no I'm not an international - good luck to you!
Original post by PanickingYear12
GCSE 5A* 3A 1B
AS AAAB
Predicted a level A*A*A*A
Ukcat 623
Argh I shoulda mentioned, I applied for King's EMDP not the standard A100 and no I'm not an international - good luck to you!

Thanks! and congrats again
Anyone got any offers / rejections yet?
Has anyone NOT heard back from Kings? I haven't and I'm a little worried ;;
Original post by song_han
Has anyone NOT heard back from Kings? I haven't and I'm a little worried ;;

I haven't :frown:
Reply 1508
Original post by Emmawinterson
I haven't :frown:

Do you mind sharing your stats?
Interview! So thrilled to get King's that's 4/4 now but King's is by far my favourite
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DocPK
Do you mind sharing your stats?

Course not :smile: I'm an undergrad now at Leeds Uni predicted a 1st in Medical Science, 705 UKCAT and A*AAB at A2. Loooong wait.
Course not :smile: I'm an undergrad now at Leeds Uni predicted a 1st in Medical Science, 705 UKCAT and A*AAB at A2. Loooong wait.

I pm'ed you, wondering about Leeds 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1512
I got an email saying there's an update on the KCL apply thing but there's no update...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1513
Never mind. Might have been an extremely delayed email about a message response I got. Nothing to do with a decision lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interventiew at King's finally! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection for the last few days so this softened the blow.
Original post by StationToStation
Interventiew at King's finally! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection for the last few days so this softened the blow.

Congratulations!! Good luck with your interview :smile:
Reply 1516

Omg you so deserve an interview. I don't think they are doing it by ukcat as loads of people with 700> have got interviews 😭😭 where else have you applied
Original post by tsr120
Congratulations!! Good luck with your interview :smile:

Thank you :smile: good luck to you too, no matter what stage in the process you're at!
Ok, so far from this thread I haven't heard anyone thats got an offer from Kings, I did my interview 13th Dec morning and I'm very very low key getting stressed out that I haven't heard back yet. How is everyone feeling?!:s-smilie:
Original post by Ashy99
Ok, so far from this thread I haven't heard anyone thats got an offer from Kings, I did my interview 13th Dec morning and I'm very very low key getting stressed out that I haven't heard back yet. How is everyone feeling?!:s-smilie:

Mine was on the 6th December and I haven't either but I'm not that stressed about it because we'll get a decision by March at the latest (whether that be an offer or rejection). There's nothing we can do about it now except wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending