The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugh my eyes are so ****ed, my circadian rhythms is so ****ed. Man sleeps from 12pm after my lectures till like 6pm wtf...
It's in fruition.:bigsmile:

Finally, getting my PPL.

Soon man will be flying these luxurious Arab planes.:daydreaming:

All those years of sacrificing. Is finally paying off on my Jack Jones.

Man's proof that a road man from the hood can do good without succumbing to the road.

Big up yourself.
Painfully disconnected
SO STRESSED
Anyone else feel like adding to the pile of work to do?
Any takers?
S'ok lemme make some for myself
1 - tidy
2 - eat
3 - fit in work and relaxation and dying and crying and travelling inbetween that
:thumbsup: I should've done some work yesterday/this morning :frown:

At least I caught a scyther :dontknow:
And lunch was nice :yy:

Ok rant over. DUCKS :loveduck:
Frustrated :erm: Had a taste of immigrant based hate purely based on my looks and just ruined my whole day!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
SO STRESSED
Anyone else feel like adding to the pile of work to do?
Any takers?
S'ok lemme make some for myself
1 - tidy
2 - eat
3 - fit in work and relaxation and dying and crying and travelling inbetween that
:thumbsup: I should've done some work yesterday/this morning :frown:

At least I caught a scyther :dontknow:
And lunch was nice :yy:

Ok rant over. DUCKS :loveduck:

Original post by ForgetMe
Frustrated :erm: Had a taste of immigrant based hate purely based on my looks and just ruined my whole day!

Original post by cupcakes87
Painfully disconnected

:grouphugs::loveduck::mmm::perv:
Not good.
Sunday through to today I've had over 40 units lol. And not on nights out, just alone. Classic.
I don't know what on earth happened to me. :frown: I am not who I used to be; feel like a shell.
Had enough, the only person who truly cares for me and I get along with could be leaving me and I can't stop them :cry2: I just have had enough of being ganged up on and being pushed to my limits. Wish I could run away and be free.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Not good.
Sunday through to today I've had over 40 units lol. And not on nights out, just alone. Classic.

It says a number of awful things about my life that I thought you were going to say you had 40 units today, and was about to congratulate you on joining my league :facepalm2:

Chin up, son.
Had an extremely bad day today!

Found out I can’t play basketball for a good 3-4 months because of an extremely bad shoulder (Rotator Cuff tendonitis- common basketball injury) :s-smilie:

Physio said either rest it for 4 months or give up on basketball all together!
I can’t do anything with my right arm, because moving it hurts so much :cry2: what am I going to do?!
Been on the verge of crying all day :cry2:
Tired... it's been a long few days and I'm ready to go to bed.. but i can't :frown: oh well
Original post by ByronicHero
It says a number of awful things about my life that I thought you were going to say you had 40 units today, and was about to congratulate you on joining my league :facepalm2:

Chin up, son.

I'm a small guy and while I am going downhill I haven't drank that much in my lifetime so my tolerance isn't particularly abnormal. Ergo I think 40 units in a day would kill me; well, send me to have my stomach pumped anyway. Maybe if I spread it out over like 20 hours it'd be alright lol. Probs most I drank was over the course of a day when I played for Warwick in a pool tournament lol. So long as I'm pacing myself I'm okay, otherwise I might drink an amount that's not that great and be f**ked up.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm a small guy and while I am going downhill I haven't drank that much in my lifetime so my tolerance isn't particularly abnormal. Ergo I think 40 units in a day would kill me; well, send me to have my stomach pumped anyway. Maybe if I spread it out over like 20 hours it'd be alright lol. Probs most I drank was over the course of a day when I played for Warwick in a pool tournament lol. So long as I'm pacing myself I'm okay, otherwise I might drink an amount that's not that great and be f**ked up.

That's a fair point. I'm a big guy and have been drinking heavily for well over 10 years so it's a different thing. 40 units in a day is still quite a bit, even for me though. Especially these days as I try very hard not to drink at all.

It seems you have a far more sensible approach than I do. If I have two drinks I will drink everything in the house, be that 25 bottles of ale or four bottles of wine, and then go out to buy more. I try not to think about the lasting damage to my liver, and probably my brain :lol:
[video="youtube;fglU5Ngd-Pk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fglU5Ngd-Pk[/video]
So nervous for a docs appt first thing tomorrow morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Snow :eek: hope i get back to london before it gets too bad 😅
IT SNOWS
:ahee: :woo: :party: :macarena: :excited: :snowman:
:grouphugs:
So done with some of these lads. 😒
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
So done with some of these lads. 😒

What' wrong beautiful?? :console:
Don't let a guy ever bring you down! :hugs:

Latest