The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by domaths
i was rejected by emmanuel

Spoiler

dom you ****** i thought you meant you hadnt got an offer i hate you so much i was legitimately upset omg

Edit: it got rid of my capitalisation this is an Outrage I'm meant to be shouting at you
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3741
Original post by margarete.b
I'm in the same position for Jesus, I've heard nothing all day its so frustrating and I have no idea what to do!

This is literally the longest day of my life...
Original post by TIF141
Rejected by Pembroke for NatSci. Pooled but not fished. Absolutely gutted. Maybe I had my hopes too high, but honestly thought I might get in.

Sorry to hear. :frown:
Just found out I was pooled to Murray Edwards! I don't really know anything about it. What are people's opinions on it?
i haven't heard anything yet and i'm starting to get a bit nervous lmao. especially as i'm an applicant from the EU and thought i'd have heard by now.
Original post by Ruthie2267
Get it right you only need to pick out of two :wink: :wink: but yes it's good news!! (I can't tag but shoutout to alycia for answering for me when I don't see messages 😂)

Can I be second member of said society pretty please? :wink:

You're welcome pleb :wink: yeah the serfdom joke will never die
Original post by peaches1998
Just found out I was pooled to Murray Edwards! I don't really know anything about it. What are people's opinions on it?

I've been pooled there as well for reinterview :tongue:

It has an EXCELLENT admissions tutor who is also a history fellow
Reply 3747
Original post by fablereader
Congratulations!

Thank you so much!! First person from my family to go to university and first from my school to go to Oxbridge!! Best of luck if you're an applicant X
Original post by solC
This is literally the longest day of my life...

Every minute that passes is actual hell
I got an offer from Newnham for Psychology! Although looking at everyone else's I feel very undeserving. I got AABB at AS, the highest UMS was in psychology and it was only 89%, so I really don't know, they must have liked me! Just wanted to share that for future applicants who don't think they're good enough, I didn't! You never know until you apply. Go for it!
Original post by solC
Ok so I still haven't heard from Catz yet...

It's definitely too late for the post now, and I still haven't received an email.
What should I do? I'm probably gonna wait a bit longer but then after that should I contact the college or what

@jneill @vincrows

Idk about catz but emma said they'd send all emails by 5PM :P
Any one heard anything for Murray Edwards? I haven't @Murray Edwards Admissions
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3752
Original post by edanski
Idk about catz but emma said they'd send all emails by 5PM :P

Ah right, I guess i'll wait till 5 and then decide what to do after that

Thanks
Reply 3753
I haven't got a letter (but got email with offer), if it doesn't come tomorrow what should I do?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3754
Original post by margarete.b
Every minute that passes is actual hell

Im so nervoius
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It's just random depending on who misses their offer in different subjects.

thanks very much for all your help today

Helloo~!!! I'm Medwards too. I applied there directly. Well, quite obviously, it's all-girls. I found it quite wonderful when I went for interview - gorgeous gardens and awesome food! The porters were also incredibly kind as were the staff, in general. What course did you get in for? And congratulations!!!

Congrats for the offer! I would have been fine with pooling ...
Original post by domaths
I was rejected by Emmanuel

Spoiler

You can still visit Emma if you let me visit Magdalene ;D that same thing happened to my friend from the summer school who went for NatSci :smile:
Original post by solC
Im so nervoius

I just hate the thought of having to go through the whole waiting process again tomorrow

Latest

Trending

Trending