The Student Room Group

Confusion, guy and niceness

Hello,
Sooo basically I urgently need help as im a bit confused. I've been talking to a guy online for around two and a half months and have got quite close, him saying we should meet up to get to know eachother and see how it goes and how he wants to marry me.
I like him he's a nice guy. We met eachother and he's a nice guy and stuff and he's serious about getting married after a while and me meeting his family. He always says I love you to me as well and how he wants to care for me, I think he's serious but what do you guys think?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
Sooo basically I urgently need help as im a bit confused. I've been talking to a guy online for around two and a half months and have got quite close, him saying we should meet up to get to know eachother and see how it goes and how he wants to marry me.
I like him he's a nice guy. We met eachother and he's a nice guy and stuff and he's serious about getting married after a while and me meeting his family. He always says I love you to me as well and how he wants to care for me, I think he's serious but what do you guys think?

Not much input that can be given to answer your question... but I would say it's not quite normal for him to be saying I love you or discussing marriage when you've never met.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Not much input that can be given to answer your question... but I would say it's not quite normal for him to be saying I love you or discussing marriage when you've never met.

No we have met eachother once lol, and he says after that he's started to love me more and misses me now.
You haven't met and he loves you? I can understand like but love and marriage and stuff that's a little heavy
Original post by Anonymous
No we have met eachother once lol, and he says after that he's started to love me more and misses me now.

Sorry, that is actually explicit in your OP, I'm not sure how I missed it :s-smilie:

Still though, talk of marriage after 1 meeting is a bit scary, even if your online relationship is intense. (In my first relationship I got too attached and talked about marriage, and this was someone I saw regularly in person! Anyway this was a mistake)

Do you say things like that back to him and if you do, do you mean it?
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Sorry, that is actually explicit in your OP, I'm not sure how I missed it :s-smilie:

Still though, talk of marriage after 1 meeting is a bit scary, even if your online relationship is intense. (In my first relationship I got too attached and talked about marriage, and this was someone I saw regularly in person! Anyway this was a mistake)

Do you say things like that back to him and if you do, do you mean it?

Hmm well I'm of Bangladeshi i origin and Asians tend to get married younger and quicker.
Yeah I mean first I was just saying it but now I'm starting to feel for him a lot more.
So I just hope he's serious. I think he is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending