The Student Room Group

If you had to hide a dead body, what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supernova91
Drop it in the bottom of the ocean like Optimus prime !

Wasn't it Megatron that got dropped at the bottom of the ocean? :holmes:
Original post by UWS
This thread could be a new Criminal Minds episode in itself...

morgan needs to come back though!!

Original post by hezzlington
Sulfuric acid or something like that.

didnt work well in breaking bad!
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Have you not watched Breaking Bad?...

That type of acid won't work though.
Original post by opired
That would stink the place out you dumbass- unless you in the middle of nowhere then that is a terrible idea. Never get into the murdering business and you'd just get caught straight away and end up being the prison bi.tch. :rolleyes:

actually i would pour acid over it !! im not actually gonna kill someone ur the dumbass!
Original post by shawtyb
morgan needs to come back though!!

didnt work well in breaking bad!

they didn't use sulfuric acid, they used a lot weaker one and in real life that type wouldn't dissolve a body at all, let alone the tub and floor
they didn't use sulfuric acid, they used a lot weaker one and in real life that type wouldn't dissolve a body at all, let alone the tub and floor

but still

and FYI, clockwork orange is so weird its good
these days with forensics its near impossible to get rid of the evidence. I mean sure the movie thing of feeding it to pigs everyone knows because it has been in a few movies. But you have to take the corpse to pigs and many Dna fragments or hair can be left behind its near impossible to get rid of all that. one murder case was solved because they found a tiny microscopic fragment of bone.

In the scenario you would need to hope nothing links you to any suspicion about their death otherwise they would find a tiny fragment even if you burned the house down.

I cant ever see me having to deal with this scenario because i would need extreme circumstances to get in that spot. However if I was in this spot my focus would be to hide the body for enough time to not be discovered whilst i ran like crap. I would aim to be on a flight to another country Asap with no intent of ever returning.

Its near impossible to get away with this sort of thing these days as people will rightly point out they could track me to another country and likely have authorities their find me. Moral reasons aside this is why you should never commit crimes. Pre forensics you might have got away with it not in today's age.
Dissolve it in acid.
Or soak the the body in the bath, strip the body of the skin, burn the bones and then dissolve the skin.
Reply 28
As a former murderer myself- I know that you never bury the body within 100 miles of the crime scene. What you have to do is search for forrests in your country(Preferrably on the other side of the country) and find a quiet area with no cameras. You have to be prepared to travel long distances and not be retarded and hide the body in your local area. This all must be done within 24 hours of the murder taking place. Each day that goes by without the evidence being destroyed, increases your chances of being caught 5-fold.
Original post by shawtyb
but still

and FYI, clockwork orange is so weird its good

This girl genuinely asked me the other day if I partake in 'ultraviolence' without knowing what it meant. I've not seen the film though!

Cough
Reply 30
just chuck it out in the street
probs be fine
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig s***, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
This girl genuinely asked me the other day if I partake in 'ultraviolence' without knowing what it meant. I've not seen the film though!

Cough @AngryRedhead

youv not seen the film....why?!
its a cult classic!!
please, watch it and let me know what you think!!
its as weird as the brick in the wall film and requim to a dream
Reply 33
Dissolving it in acid would get you tracked immediately. It's not easy to buy that amount of acid to dissolve a body, so all the suppliers would lead the cops to you.
Original post by fardm76
I would eat it ! :colone: :biggrin:

Do a Robert durst he admitted to chopping up the body and putting the pieces in a bath full of acid but got away with it because the original death was apparently self defence
Considering I want to do human dissection as a biomedical scientist then it can go in my lab.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig s***, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Such a sick film!
Reply 37
Original post by retro_turtles
Dissolve it in acid.
Or soak the the body in the bath, strip the body of the skin, burn the bones and then dissolve the skin.

This is scary :frown:
Obviously, I'd do the logical thing and dissolve it in sulfuric acid. :h:
Reply 39
Original post by kaylababesxx
actually i would pour acid over it !! im not actually gonna kill someone ur the dumbass!

Listen kayla just you stick to being an annoying babe. Its obviously thinking intelligently is waaayyy out of your depth. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest