The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whether or not I get into Cambridge next week I have a lecture from a local historian to go to :biggrin: so excited!!!
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Whether or not I get into Cambridge next week I have a lecture from a local historian to go to :biggrin: so excited!!!

Be sure to have fun! :smile:
Original post by peachykeen
I got pooled to trinity for history of art i'm so ecstatic!!

OMGGGGGGGGGG You'll be with me!!!!

:bumps::bumps:
Original post by czhang1998
OMGGGGGGGGGG You'll be with me!!!!

:bumps::bumps:

OMGGGGGGG GAL did you get in??? ahhhhhhhhhh
Original post by fablereader
Congrats for the offer! I would have been fine with pooling ...

Thank you! Oh I'm completely fine it, I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm ecstatic to be given an offer after my disastrous second interview. It's just that I know nothing about it and was a bit of a surprise.
Original post by mochito
ahhh i'm in the same position and starting to worry lmao

You are also from outside UK and pembroke hasnt answered???? pls reply
Original post by Rachel58
Yeah, I have my four other offers.

Guess I'm like that one person last year in the top 10 posters who didn't get an offer.

Nahh, I'm in there too :colondollar: At least we both got pooled (even if we weren't fished). I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in whatever uni you choose!
Reply 3787
Original post by epsilondelta
Wow I would say congratulations! Are you gutted about the college or the entry date? Wolfson is lovely I really liked it there

Thanks very much! It's mainly the entry date, as it would mean a second gap year (I'm re-taking half of a subject and I'm completing an Art A-Level this year), but also the college to an extent. I was completely taken by Downing. It's just a weird situation I've found myself in xD I'll get over it
Original post by fablereader
As a (failed Oxford) Classics applicant, congrats!

Thank you! I saw your post on the Oxford thread :frown:. It's always more sad when you see someone from your subject didn't get in, especially when it's quite a niche subject like Classics - not many people love it as much as us!
Original post by peaches1998
Thank you! Oh I'm completely fine it, I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm ecstatic to be given an offer after my disastrous second interview. It's just that I know nothing about it and was a bit of a surprise.

OK. :smile:
Original post by Replusz
i still havent heard from pembroke as an EU student. is this normal??

same here.. the wait is killing me.. is there a chance that they don't send emails to EU students.. and only send letters?
Original post by Rachel58
Yeah, I have my four other offers.

Guess I'm like that one person last year in the top 10 posters who didn't get an offer.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the offer.

And Jamestg too :frown:
Original post by agirlontheweb
Thank you! I saw your post on the Oxford thread :frown:. It's always more sad when you see someone from your subject didn't get in, especially when it's quite a niche subject like Classics - not many people love it as much as us!

Thanks. I wish you the best of luck in your studies!
Rejected by Robinson for phys natsci :frown:
Got fished from the pool by Hughes Hall for HSPS. However it is for 2018 and in my offer letter it stated Land Economy. Confused and happy at the same time. Can someone help and provide some explanation?
Original post by theo.515
same here.. the wait is killing me.. is there a chance that they don't send emails to EU students.. and only send letters?

please someno reply to this i am dying
Original post by solC
Ok so I still haven't heard from Catz yet...

It's definitely too late for the post now, and I still haven't received an email.
What should I do? I'm probably gonna wait a bit longer but then after that should I contact the college or what

@jneill @vincrows

Call them tomorrow after the post is delivered if you still haven't received anything . They won't give a decision over the phone anyway (usually...).
Got an offer for MML at Selwyn!!
Original post by boombayah
Helloo~!!! I'm Medwards too. I applied there directly. Well, quite obviously, it's all-girls. I found it quite wonderful when I went for interview - gorgeous gardens and awesome food! The porters were also incredibly kind as were the staff, in general. What course did you get in for? And congratulations!!!

Have you heard anything ? I haven't (Medwards English)
Original post by theo.515

i've also been wondering about that, but wouldn't it be quite weird? i mean, in that case we might not find out for another week or so ://

Latest

Trending

Trending