The Student Room Group

(job life) The world works in ugly ways

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 571122

Humanity can go eat a dick.

Look if you aren't a troll, you just need to work on your personal skills. Try and be nice to people. Are you autistic at all? You need to understand how other people work.

Humans are what we are because we depend on sociability... if you don't act in a way that benefits socially and distresses other people then you will not be wanted as part of a team.
Reply 21
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
........I know. :rolleyes:

Wtf I thought you were banned? :shock:
Original post by opired
Wtf I thought you were banned? :shock:

It's clearly Ttingox, and I'm not anymore. :h:
Reply 23
It's clearly Ttingox, and I'm not anymore. :h:

Why did you get banned and how did you manage to get unbanned in a space of 24 hours?
Original post by opired
Why did you get banned and how did you manage to get unbanned in a space of 24 hours?

@Paracosm
Reply 25
[video="youtube;1ViQEsoxWfE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE[/video]

This guy explains today's society best.
Original post by 571122
[video="youtube;1ViQEsoxWfE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE[/video]

This guy explains today's society best.

No, I'm afraid he doesn't.
Reply 27
No, I'm afraid he doesn't.

Ok honey, when you graduated and you're out looking for a job, you let me know.
Original post by 571122
Ok honey, when you graduated and you're out looking for a job, you let me know.

Okay, love. I'll still be more logical than a person who pretends to be a psychopath. :h:
Tbh OP does have a point, it the ass lickers that can get far. But you need to be careful about things, which I why I keep quiet about things, especially at work.
What I've most definitely learned through my degree, work life, and the work life of others, is that it's not so much about actual competency, but perceived competency. I.e., those who believe they are highly competent, who think they are more skilled than others, behave more confidently, put themselves out there more. They act like they are competent, and people believe them. By the time they are discovered to not be quite as competent as they were initially believed to be, they've had their promotions and are secured in nice, long term contracts.

I've seen this so many times. And I've heard more or less directly from a man who was mental health commissioner for a leading mental health charity. He outright said that if you are willing to do some major arse licking, you'll get very far, and that's what got him to his position.
(edited 7 years ago)
Side note, wtf are 'vaginal social skills'?
Reply 32
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
You sound like an idiot

You sound like someone who has been reported, if you know what I mean.
Original post by 571122
You sound like someone who has been reported, if you know what I mean.

Go for it? You should read a bit more and broaden your perspective, it will really help.

Quick Reply

Latest