Scroll to see replies

Original post by GhFFize
Thank you so much!

You're welcome. :smile:
Original post by czhang1998
Yes we will do it!!! We've got the motivation now 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

wow can't believe this is happening! i'm so pleased for us both ahh
Original post by fablereader
You do realize that we are all now hoping that this has actually happened to a certain TSR member with a cute dog for a picture ... this is unnecessarily cruel, please clear it up.

No it hasnt sadly, but i hope it will... even though its more likely that i will win the lottery tomorrow without even buying a ticket xD

You're such an amazing person btw, replying to so many people even though you yourself didnt get an offer. its so painful for me to read all these posts as they remind me of my own failure, but you are out here congratulating and consoling everyone. True gentleman you are. Are you thinking of reapplying to oxford?
Jesus economics!!!
Reply 3864
Original post by vincrows
Didn't you say you have got email?
Sorry, in that case, yes, call them tomorrow.
Good luck! :smile:

Oops, maybe I did, apologies:tongue:

Thanks!
Original post by vincrows
???
You have got email for offer, haven't you?
That's the definite. So stop worrying about a letter. It WILL come.
I think it's more considerate to try not to bother them unless it's really necessary. They only have very small number of staff at the admission office.....

Oh I thought @solC was waiting for a decision. (The problem of following a fast thread on the app...)

Yes. If you have a decision but no details just wait. UCAS will have it probably tomorrow.
Original post by jenoverboard
Thanks, and yeah I'm honestly super excited about Edinburgh! Were you an applicant? (I apologise if this is a stupid question, I'm more of an occasional lurker)

Glad you'll have a great time there! I ain't, I'm a rejected Oxfordite who wandered over here just today.
Original post by auburnstar
The rejection letter I got for the Place That Shall Not Be Named has a bit that says 'UCAS should update to reflect this letter by the end of January. If there is any discrepancy between the letter and UCAS, please let the office know' and that is my tiny, pathetic, last hope. That UCAS, with all its shortcomings and days off, will give me an offer. BUT as it says it in the letter it must have happened at least once.

I'm scared they update UCAS from the same list at as the emails at cambridge so the mistake might just happen again. well i will find out anyways as i asked for feedback. Im not relying on this shred of a chance though and neither should you xD
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It might be an error but, more ikely, is that they've decided to make you a Land Economy offer rather than HSPS. It happens rarely but occasionally that people get offers for subjects they had not applied for. Either way, congratulations.

I haven't heard anything for Medwards ... :/ I live in the U.K. Are there any technical difficulties?
Original post by boombayah
Helloo~!!! I'm Medwards too. I applied there directly. Well, quite obviously, it's all-girls. I found it quite wonderful when I went for interview - gorgeous gardens and awesome food! The porters were also incredibly kind as were the staff, in general. What course did you get in for? And congratulations!!!

History! It actually looks great from the website, I was just slightly intimidated by the Star Wars architecture😂 I don't mind all girls! Ah I'm so glad people there were nice, I'm going to go have a look round as soon as I can. Congratulations to you too!!
Original post by Camterial
Jesus economics!!!

Congrats! :smile:
Is it okay to phone the college up, because no one is home to see the letter, and I'm boarding?
Original post by Student1256
@jneill might know something! (if it has ever happened to a cambridge applicant) i know this is pathetic so no one remind me of that pls

I think there was once an applicant on TSR who qualified for compulsory pooling but the letter they received just told them they were rejected, so they contacted their college, got pooled and received an offer from another.
Original post by jneill
Oh I thought @solC was waiting for a decision. (The problem of following a fast thread on the app...)

Yes. If you have a decision but no details just wait. UCAS will have it probably tomorrow.

Hey, haven't been around for today? Are there any tech difficulties at Caius explaining why I have no answer yet (international student). :frown:

The brightest boy in the school got rejected for Natsci from Churchill lol not much hope in there for me
Original post by Student1256
No it hasnt sadly, but i hope it will... even though its more likely that i will win the lottery tomorrow without even buying a ticket xD

You're such an amazing person btw, replying to so many people even though you yourself didnt get an offer. its so painful for me to read all these posts as they remind me of my own failure, but you are out here congratulating and consoling everyone. True gentleman you are. Are you thinking of reapplying to oxford?

Now I feel even sadder. :frown: Really hope they realize they made a mistake with you!

Thanks! :smile: I'm considering. It'll depend if I get other offers and how much I like those unis.
Original post by fablereader
Glad you'll have a great time there! I ain't, I'm a rejected Oxfordite who wandered over here just today.

hahaha I see now. Rejection yesterday? Sorry to hear :frown: What's the plan now?
Reply 3876
Original post by jneill

see reply:smile:
Original post by Xiuchen
Is it okay to phone the college up, because no one is home to see the letter, and I'm boarding?

I'd wait a day before doing so.
Original post by CallumS9999
What college bud? And it is very frustrating isn't it I am quite sure I've been rejected but I don't know for definite

EMmanuel and I feel the same, wbu?
Got pooled and then rejected for Land Econ. A bit disappointed, but looking forward to going to Bath.

Latest

Trending

Trending