The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeahh.. offer from pembroke for engineering :biggrin:
Original post by daniilS
I am from the Netherlands and will be going to Emmanuel :wink:

oh sorry :biggrin:
i have a friend from the netherlands :smile:
Last time someone was pooled to Pembroke for natsci was 2013 and one person so probably not what happened ^^
Original post by fablereader
Well, that's certainly one way to think about it. Hope you've got an offer from another good uni.

Well I got an offer from Nottingham University yesterday, so I think I'm just fine :smile: I prefer the course of Nottingham btw, it's just that Cambridge was a better uni itself, so I don't think I lost anything :smile: I'm good :wink:

Thanks ^_^
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
It was anticipation. But I got an offer!

YAY Congratulations :smile:

Now just US unis and you are all sorted :biggrin:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Just to be clear if you're fished for reinterview and don't get a place, your admissions hopes are finished? No open offers no more reinterviews no more pools nothing?

@Murray Edwards Admissions @jneill @vincrows

Those eligible for an Open can still be considered but I doubt will be successful at that stage. Basically, though, the Pool interview is it.
Original post by theo.515

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by IcedArizona
Last time someone was pooled to Pembroke for natsci was 2013 and one person so probably not what happened ^^

Should've worded it better, I meant maybe your college is having similar problems. Probably best to assume that's the case, then if you haven't heard tomorrow morning give them a call for sure.
Original post by theo.515

did you get that email now?
are you fronm outside UK?
Original post by whattimeisit
EMmanuel and I feel the same, wbu?

I was the same but just got a phone call and I got pooled and Robinson made me an offer!!!
Original post by Tamuna10
Well I got an offer from Nottingham University yesterday, so I think I'm just fine :smile: I prefer the course of Nottingham btw, it's just that Cambridge was a better uni itself, so I don't think I lost anything :smile: I'm good :wink:

Thanks ^_^

You're welcome. Have a great time at Nottingham!
@jneill You seem like the person to ask this. I got a rejection today, and I'm aware teachers can ask for feedback (?) Would my teacher just have to email king's admissions to ask for feedback, or is there some other procedure?
Just to be clear if you're fished for reinterview and don't get a place, your admissions hopes are finished? No open offers no more reinterviews no more pools nothing?

@Murray Edwards Admissions @jneill @vincrows

Yes. And I remember asking the same question before....:wink:

Not sure if you're qualified for open offer, though.
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Those eligible for an Open can still be considered but I doubt will be successful at that stage. Basically, though, the Pool interview is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

I think that song sums it up :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by daniilS
Should've worded it better, I meant maybe your college is having similar problems. Probably best to assume that's the case, then if you haven't heard tomorrow morning give them a call for sure.

Nobody else has had Caius problems I think.. :frown: maybe i got pooled to another college nad that other college has problems lolz hoping for that but i'm panicking ^^
I fell asleep so what did I miss :rofl:
Original post by daniilS
I am from the Netherlands and will be going to Emmanuel :wink:

Hey congrats man!!!

If things go well in the exams we might get to enjoy a stroopwafel together in Cambridge :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

I think that song sums it up :tongue:

Spoiler

Well at this point you have a higher chance to get accepted than half of this thread :b
Original post by Replusz
are you for pembroke? if yes, what subject? you said hongkong, right?

It's me who's from Hong Kong
Just received an offer for Economics
Still can't believe this.
Original post by daniilS
Well at this point you have a higher chance to get accepted than half of this thread :b

Hmm true! One of my greatest friends who has a deferred offer went searching for stats when she found out I got fished :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending