The Student Room Group

2017 Oxford Prospective Students [part 2]

Scroll to see replies

Is it possible to request feedback even if you got an offer? Purely out of curiosity.
Original post by rainbow3696
Is it possible to request feedback even if you got an offer? Purely out of curiosity.

I think you can. See here: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/decisions/feedback?wssl=1
Yo guys, just opened my letter and got me a nice little offer. Just checking in! :smile:

(Any Pembroke people here??)
Reply 23
Brasenose law!!!!!!
Reply 24
Original post by dfbenjamin
Hi guys I applied to St Anne's, had interviews there but then got an offer from St Catz

If I'm looking to find out what my MAT score was, am I meant to email St Anne's or St Catz?

Thanks!

Original post by AsmaaMahamud97
Yo guys, just opened my letter and got me a nice little offer. Just checking in! :smile:

Congrats!!
Original post by AsmaaMahamud97

Congrats for the offer!
Original post by Row39
Brasenose law!!!!!!

Congrats! :smile:
Original post by fablereader
@Palette @christy98 @wolfmoon88 Care to join us here, even if it's just a brief comment?

Well, we've finally reached Part 2... at last. A true shame that many excellent people didn't get in, but that's life.

But I have other things to worry about now.

As I said to many people, I'm handling this better than I handled the news of Donald Trump winning the US election.
Original post by Palette
Well, we've finally reached Part 2... at last. A true shame that many excellent people didn't get in, but that's life.

As I said to many people, I'm handling this better than I handled the news of Donald Trump winning the US election.

I'm still handling that ...

Mind if I copy over what you have on the front page of the first part onto this one's first page?
@Palette @christy98 @wolfmoon88 Care to join us here, even if it's just a brief comment?

Sorry fell asleep :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Sorry fell asleep :tongue:

You live in a different time zone, perfectly acceptable. Plus, everyone needs to sleep.
Original post by valgal
Did anyone else get a rejection letter saying "It is my understanding that you are still under consideration by another college. If you have not heard from any other college by 15 January 2017, please feel free to contact me."?

It means that you'll probably get an offer from another college :smile:
You live in a different time zone, perfectly acceptable. Plus, everyone needs to sleep.

nah dude it's 1 am here, I legit just fell asleep on the couch :rofl:
Reply 33
It means that you'll probably get an offer from another college :smile:

I got that email yesterday morning... And then nothing since then... Wouldn't the other college have sent something by now?
Original post by valgal
I got that email yesterday morning... And then nothing since then... Wouldn't the other college have sent something by now?

Maybe not, that's why if you don't get anything by Jan.15 send them an email :smile:
nah dude it's 1 am here, I legit just fell asleep on the couch :rofl:

:laugh: I think my point about sleep has just been affirmed.
Reply 36
Maybe not, that's why if you don't get anything by Jan.15 send them an email :smile:

Thanks. The wait is killing me. The wording is so vague, and yet there is still hope... so the misery continues...
Original post by valgal
Thanks. The wait is killing me. The wording is so vague, and yet there is still hope... so the misery continues...

Good luck man :smile:
:laugh: I think my point about sleep has just been affirmed.

Indeed :yep:
Original post by Palette

I'm sorry you didn't get an offer Palette, but glad to hear that you got into Imperial! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending